mbgNarnian

Chris "Robotech_Master" Meadows seriously injured in hit-and-run

Chris Meadows, alias "Robotech_Master" here, was seriously injured in a hit-and-run accident on his electric bike.  He's a dear friend and I know he means a lot to quite a few people here, so passing on the news.  His family is asking for any prayers to be sent his way, and I'm sure they'll also appreciate positive thoughts of any kind.

https://teleread.org/2020/10/09/telereads-chris-meadows-seriously-injured-in-electric-bike-accident/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 29

Best of luck to him and wishes for an incredibly speedy recovery.

• Like 4

Sending good thoughts his way. Hopefully he recovers quickly and has no lasting injuries.

Hang in there Chris!

• Like 2

Choose the deity that we must entreat and I will do so. I sincerely hope that he comes through this.

• Like 2

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

❤️

Hope he'll pull through. He's such a good member of this community.

• Like 2

This is dreadful news. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. He is an amazing person and we have chatted a few times about his guides, and nothing was too trivial to explain. I'm just in shock.

• Like 2

Definitely sending thoughts and prayers for him and his family!

• Like 2

T4     TankYou (IN)  :  JAQ (IN)  :  T.Jones (IN)  :  SunshineSky (IN)  :  JaqMacPratt (IN)  :  PrestigeSky (IN)  :  EmmySky (IN)  :  TankYou (EV)  :  CoffeeBean (IN)  :  SmurfYou (IN)  :  Mostly Human (IN)  :  Private Lives (IN)  :  GoldenSky (IN)  :  

This is just terrible ..such a nice ,helpful guy and a booster to this community. I wish and hope for the best, good luck brother hero

• Like 2

This is horrible news. R_M has been a great boon to the community, pretty much from day one. I hope he makes a quick and full recovery.

• Like 2

Wow, I just read the article. This is gut-wrenching. I really hope there's a miracle.

• Like 3

PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn                       

Oh no, I better go see if Tommy Yune knows about it yet!

• Like 2

OG Server: Pinnacle || Current Server: Torchbearer  || Also found on Indomitable & Excelsior (when needed)

Getting Started  ||  Dredd's Guide to Loading City of Heroes  ||  Install and Troubleshooting Guide v2

Mids' Reborn  ||  HeroStats  ||  Vidiot Maps  ||  QoL, Mods, etc  ||  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Old Forums  ||  Titan Network  ||  The City Representative (3rd party Info site for all servers)

Awful.

Thoughts to his family.

• Like 2

Very sorry to see this. looks like he was a useful contributor to more than just our community. 

The article seems devastating but there remains a thread of hope.  Best to him and his loved ones.

• Like 2

All the best to him and the family. Hope for good recovery

• Like 2

Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

22 hours ago, WanderingAries said:

Oh no, I better go see if Tommy Yune knows about it yet!

He didn't, but does now. Thanks for posting.

• Like 1

OG Server: Pinnacle || Current Server: Torchbearer  || Also found on Indomitable & Excelsior (when needed)

Getting Started  ||  Dredd's Guide to Loading City of Heroes  ||  Install and Troubleshooting Guide v2

Mids' Reborn  ||  HeroStats  ||  Vidiot Maps  ||  QoL, Mods, etc  ||  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Old Forums  ||  Titan Network  ||  The City Representative (3rd party Info site for all servers)

My thoughts and prayers, too.

Fucking 2020.

• Like 2

Just another French Player

So Excuse my old, bad and too french English !

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from me as well.  Hope's doing better already!

ETA: I didn't understand just how badly he was doing.  😕

Edited by Clave Dark 5
  • Like 1

50s (Indom and Excel):  Bluefox (Rad/Beam Rifle Corr), King Pumpkin Spice 🎃 (Mercs/Nature MM), Stupid Like A Fox (Time/DP Def), Poltergeist Prince (Darkness Control/Empathy 'Troller), Capt Sam's Space Zoo (Beast/FF MM), Snake Charming (Mind Control/Poison Troller), The Midnight Bridge (Storm/Rad Blast 'Fender)

Bicycle Repairman is saddened by this news. Heal up quickly hero! I will be here to tighten your spokes.

• Like 1

Unfortunately the latest news isn't good.

Update #7, about 10 a.m., October 13

From Judy: “Sad news. Chris stopped breathing on his own yesterday. He will be put on palliative care today. We are praying for peace, comfort, and strength for our family and others who love him.”

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 11