Join us on Discord for Issue 27 Testing (now for Page 3)

7 minutes ago, Lance_R_Violator said:

Spectrum. I was on the Homecoming Discord. I think I was kicked because I can't join.

I have no affiliation with HC's Discord, so your standing in that discord plays no part in mind. I looked through my logs to find Spectrum too and I see nobody by that name join.

PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn                       

12 minutes ago, Lance_R_Violator said:

I apologize. I thought we were talking about the HC discord. Would you able to connect me with someone that can discuss that server please/

Again, I have no affiliation with the HC Discord, so I have no moderator privileges. You have to talk to HC Staff or HC GMs to discuss ways forward with joining their Discord.

PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn                       

Just now, Lance_R_Violator said:

IS there a name you could direct me to?

@GM Kal

• Thanks 1