The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Keybind floating trays

Snarky

I am getting back into the game.  My keybinds no longer work and I cannot figure how they ever did!

I want to float a few trays out to the center of my screen.

Then I want to keybind a couple of them with hotkeys for My Razer Orbus 20 key pad.  

my orbus is set to 1-10 for 1st two rows. Cntrl F1-10 for 2nd two rows.  

I found a thread that talks about using a bind like so /bind then 1 "powexec tray 1 9"  but no matter what config I try it is a dud.

Any help would be great.

I think I have one more solo every Redside arc in me.  Never tried on a Dark/Dark Brute before 🙂

• Retired Game Master

Curious, are the Orbus keys working at all in COH?  And are the Orbus keys echoing the number row, NumPad, or are they acting as a special Fx Key Row (F13-F24, for example?)

There are limits to the keybind names in the Fx case.  If it's possible to change Orbus (either by profile, or in the device settings) to another mode, it may work easier.  There ARE some controller fixes coming in Issue 27, but it's geared towards XInput and gamepads.

Edited by GM Tahquitz

13 minutes ago, GM Tahquitz said:

Curious, are the Orbus keys working at all in COH?  And are the Orbus keys echoing the number row, NumPad, or are they acting as a special Fx Key Row (F13-F24, for example?)

There are limits to the keybind names in the Fx case.  If it's possible to change Orbus (either by profile, or in the device settings) to another mode, it may work easier.  There ARE some controller fixes coming in Issue 27, but it's geared towards XInput and gamepads.

I am crappy at hardware (hence the post)    I have the Orbus set up as mirror keyboard keys, then keybind to those.  I do that for WoW, and had it sweet setup for CoH but that is....gone lol.  I have the 20 keys set up Ctrl+F1-10 and Alt F1-10 right now.  I jury rigged the same keys to the Alt Trays 1 & 2 that rise above tray 1, then mirrored those on re-shaped floating trays because that is my end goal.  (i see them as 4 rows of 5, and it is just a LOT easier for me.

But I had the Orbus hotkeyed (using keyboard mapped to Orbus) to random trays 5 & 6 with no connection to home tray before.  And none of my old alts work with that anymore.... Cant figure how to replicate it.