Tanker "Tuesday" Tour, on Reunion, on a Saturday...

Warboss

Got a reply about Babbage spawning in Steel Canyon, quote:

"This is actually the correct behaviour of the encounter - Babbage will spawn near to where the first player who leaves enters a city zone. It just doesn't matter which city zone. The Kronos Titan encounter is very similar." 

I have never seen this before even on live.  I wonder if some of the missing Babbage encounters actually spawned in another zone.  If we had take Babbage around the Statue, would Positron and Val joined the fight?

• Thanks 1

On 1/17/2021 at 5:47 AM, MsAligned said:

Got a reply about Babbage spawning in Steel Canyon, quote:

"This is actually the correct behaviour of the encounter - Babbage will spawn near to where the first player who leaves enters a city zone. It just doesn't matter which city zone. The Kronos Titan encounter is very similar." 

I have never seen this before even on live.  I wonder if some of the missing Babbage encounters actually spawned in another zone.  If we had take Babbage around the Statue, would Positron and Val joined the fight?

Hmm.. that's odd, because I thought you stepped out of the mission then transported to Steel? Did you transport to Steel directly from the mission? And, it seems to reason that Posi and Val would have joined in....

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

10 hours ago, Acemace said:

TT7NEWMASTERPROMO.thumb.jpg.5972f11d732e90a918a66587ce09e6a5.jpg Fun times =]

Welcome back Ace!!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 3 weeks later

Hi all,

We'll be back on Reunion on 2/20 at 10:00 AM PT. Meet in King's Row, by IP Gate and we'll get going from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 2 weeks later

Hi all,

To answer the question asked as to what level range we're in on Reunion, we have two Tanks in their 30s, and we're working everyone else up at this point, so possible lower level TF?

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

Looks like the added weight of our Tanks took down Reunion this morning. Right now we're in a holding pattern to see if the server comes back up. If it's not back up by 10:15 AM PT, we'll land on another server (switch back to Reunion when it comes back up).

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

We've changed over to Torch for today.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 2 weeks later

Hi all,

I'm looking at 3/20 for our next sojourn to Reunion. We'll meet in the same place (King's Row, by the Independence Port gate) at the usual (weekend) time (10:00 AM Pacific). I don't recall where we left off, but we either need Synapse or Posi... so whichever it is, we'll pick up from there.

Hope to see you then!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 2 weeks later

Hi all,

Today's the day! We're back on Reunion with the event starting in about 30 mins (10:00 AM PDT)!

Hope to see you there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Another fun and productive run on Reunion. We were able to get both Posi TFs in and Yin's as well. We'll be back on Reunion on 4/17. Hope you see you then (probably running Citadel's TF then).

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 4 weeks later
On 3/20/2021 at 1:39 PM, Warboss said:

Another fun and productive run on Reunion. We were able to get both Posi TFs in and Yin's as well. We'll be back on Reunion on 4/17. Hope you see you then (probably running Citadel's TF then).

Was the Tour to Reunion still on for today (the 17th)?

Don't recall any mention of it on Tuesday.

Ahhh... that's because I forgot (sorry lotsa' RL things going on atm). That said, Yes! It is on for today!

Hope to see you all there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 2 weeks later
On 1/23/2021 at 12:34 AM, Acemace said:

TT7NEWMASTERPROMO.thumb.jpg.5972f11d732e90a918a66587ce09e6a5.jpg Fun times =]

Oh yeah, I was there on Champion server...PLVRIZR:  Stone/SS :=)

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Do we have a May date, yet?  I've got three tanks on Reunion...happy to bring one.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Hi Blue, sorry I just saw your post. Yes, we'll be back there 5/15. Meet in King's Row by the IP Gate at 10:00 AM PDT.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Bummer, as I'll be at a wedding, but you can count @PLVRIZR in for future TTs, for sure!  I don't have indestructible 801.A builds, but I'm an 2004 (I2) vet, who builds all ATs in proper order and are scalable to everything down to Posi1.

Sounds good. We look forward to seeing you at future events.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 2 weeks later

Just a quick reminder (possibly more for me...) we're on Reunion this coming Saturday. Meet in King's Row by IP gate at 10:00 AM PDT.

Hope to see you there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Thanks for posting that Ronin. Here's another shot.

CitTTTR51521.thumb.jpg.e964d06119520c254db0c4c5085ffbf8.jpg

Also thanks to MsA for taking the start this Saturday and running missions prior to the TF to get everyone in range!

We'll be back on Reunion 6/19.

See you all next week on Everlasting!

Edited by Warboss

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 4 weeks later

Just started up my 1st serious Tank toon and this souds fun. So I will be watching this space and try to schedule for the 19th.

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Welcome to Tanking! We'll be looking forward to meeting you on the 19th. If your time zone/schedule permits, feel free to join us on the other shards on Tuesdays.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/1036-tanker-tuesdays/page/16

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable