Tanker "Tuesday" Tour, on Reunion, on a Saturday...

Warboss

Hi all,

Just a reminder that this coming Saturday (the 19th) we'll be back on Reunion! Event starts at 10:00 AM Pacific Time and we'll meet in King's Row by the IP gate (on/near the wall).

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

18 hours ago, Warboss said:

Hi all,

Just a reminder that this coming Saturday (the 19th) we'll be back on Reunion! Event starts at 10:00 AM Pacific Time and we'll meet in King's Row by the IP gate (on/near the wall).

What levels are you accepting? Would be good to come and see tanker-pros in action

2 hours ago, star_fury_lives said:

What levels are you accepting? Would be good to come and see tanker-pros in action

All levels are accepted and we will find content that fits all who join.

We were working on Task Force Commander progress for a number of tanks on this server and Manticore is next on the list. Bring a 30+ if you got one but don't worry if you don't plenty of tanking actions will happen regardless

• Thumbs Up 1

How timely is this supposed to be getting off? Just asking, as I may be tied up in some other activity before, and don't know if I can make it spot on time on saturday. Might be I am 15-20mins late... Don't know if that would be okay for the Teams to assemble and then wait a few minutes...

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Our main goal is to get people Tanking (well, that and run a scrum of Tanks head long into mobs/herd them together...), so we're pretty open to the fact that people's schedules don't always match our starting times. To help with that we usually run a missions team. But, depending on turnout and the level of toons players bring, we can't always offer both missions team and a TF (I think players are still discovering our event here and our numbers are slowly building). That said, you're welcome to join us late, just ask in TankHQ (public channel) if there's a missions team you can join. One of us will see the request and try to get you pointed in the direction. Worse case scenario (we only had enough Tankers for the TF) we'd have to get you on the team once the TF is completed (if we end up running Manti as Ronin mentioned). You can send me tell when you get on and I can let you know what's going on (please give me a few minutes to respond as my chat tends to get busy during events). The event is two hours, so that's usually enough time for a TF and missions after.

• Thumbs Up 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

That would actually suit me fine. If I can make it in time to join Manti, I'll be happy to go. Otherwise, I will just either hop in the missions team (If it is running) or wait for you to finish the TF and join in whatever happens afterwards.

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Sounds good, hopefully we'll see you tomorrow.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Great shots there Tach. Thanks for posting them.

We had a good run, even though we were few, we were mighty! Next TTTR might see Warboss (Reunion) finally get to 50. We ran missions a Hess and more missions. A very fun time. We'll be back on Reunion on 7/19.

We had to PSi Melee Tanks and one Battle Axer, this lead to numerous "Wolf Flinging" contests.

screenshot_210619-11-24-55.thumb.jpg.0a083928600241223513b34a0347f620.jpg

Below is the final fight.

screenshot_210619-11-50-25.thumb.jpg.2ebbea10a85f63dceb2492a721a09bed.jpg

• Like 3

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

That was good fun! Thx for taking me along and for the effort to come visit Reunion! Appreciated!

I will mark 7/19 on my schedule, hope to be there again and Tank more...

Really like my Ice/Claws! But I have a few/many others in my abundant list of promising alts. 

15 hours ago, Bananiac said:

That was good fun! Thx for taking me along and for the effort to come visit Reunion! Appreciated!

I will mark 7/19 on my schedule, hope to be there again and Tank more...

Really like my Ice/Claws! But I have a few/many others in my abundant list of promising alts. 

All your Tanker Alts are welcome to join. It was good meeting you and running content. We'll see you next month, unless fortune allows you to run with us sooner!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 2 weeks later

Hi all,

I need to correct the date for July. This month we'll be on Reunion on the 17th (mistakenly posted it with July's date). So this month we'll be on Reunion on the 17th.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

I intend to be there this week again. Planning to bring one of my lower level Shield tanks. 

I hope I can make it on time, though. Just a Heads Up, I am scheduled for a Silver Mantis an hour before on Indom with my regular team. But this should be doable in 1h I guess... 

Seems reasonable, we'll see you there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Looks like I am not going to make it today. Sorry to miss it, had a lot of fun last time. But got family business and wont be able to play tonite. 😞

Have fun, and I hope to be there next time!

After all, what could be better than one Paladin at a TT event, but two! And what could be better than two Paladins? Three! Yes, that's right, after our Manti TF the Tanks returned to clearing their old archival from King's Row. Mission completed Paladin/s once again removed from the Tanker gathering spot. Although we were few, we were mighty! TTTRers were, MsA, Stellar Power, Ronin Around and myself. Manti done, check, Paladins removed from zone, check, two level until 50 check!

We'll see you back on Reunion on 8/21!

Hopkins seemed to have an almost chilling attraction for Ronin's toon... not sure what that was about...

screenshot_210717-11-35-16.thumb.jpg.864656a4ffd53d6a6737108bfc5ad6e8.jpg

One Paladin tried the old "look like a tree" ploy to escape the Tanks...

screenshot_210717-11-38-36.thumb.jpg.7007376aa38e2ca6ee067b4811a5e90f.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Missed you bud, looking forward to next month's run.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 3 weeks later

Hi all,

Looks like the 21st is the day for this month's TT on Reunion. We'll see you at 10:00 AM PDT in King's Row by the Independence Port gate.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 2 weeks later

Had a good time on Reunion today. Two Tanks leveled to 50, Ronin and I, and we ran missions and a Citadel TF in 51 mins!! And a Tanky welcome to the new and returning Tankers who were able to join the event.

Ding! 50! (although shot from a distance)

screenshot_210821-11-27-11.thumb.jpg.b55531c8fe75b751291d8dfc45e2d034.jpg

Moar Herdz

screenshot_210821-10-17-35.thumb.jpg.d6703e764bfbe6f4bee3d319b92d4800.jpg

The starry after affect of Ronin dinging 50.

screenshot_210821-11-28-21.thumb.jpg.79d0e3308b3d576a6ab0be9366db3475.jpg

And it looks like September 18th will be our next stop on Reunion. Take care all, we'll see you then!

• Thanks 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable