Halloween Hunt!

Arcanum

image.png.db7c53c308a2f60fbc143047d3d661e0.png

Edited by WhiteNightingale
  • Like 1

AE ARCS:

Most Dangerous Game (ongoing): 16058, 16059, 16060, 4363, 15230, 22386, 23645 * The God Machine (finished): 26365 * Family Reunion (finished): 18920 * Remnants (finished): 5405, 5408, 5411, 5597 * Ball and Chain (finished): 33690 * The Scroll of the Spirit Dragon (finished): 37070 * Prime Real Estate (finished):  43979 * Lord of War (finished):  49034 * Euthanatos (ongoing): 41945, 54307, 54312, 50727

10 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

I think you missed an in-game easter egg opportunity by not making Mender Silos wear a Lord Nemesis costume 😄

Also could've been a funny switch if Faathim the Kind was wearing Rularuu the Raver costume (wouldn't fit in Chantry orb, but still!) or even Darrin Wade 😵

A real missed opportunity; I would've figured that BAB would've been Marauder!

• City Council

Nice work, @Lady Nayreia! Congrats! 

@TorrentYed - so close!

I'm so impressed, everyone. I thought that would've taken a little longer.

Keep it up, and stay tuned for more! 😄 

• Thanks 1

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

I wouldn't have made it in time anyway (it would have been nice if there was an in game pop up to let people know this was going to be a thing)
but but I don't even know how to get the screen shot up here, took a minute just to read the rules and by then i was 4th 😕

but this does raise the question I was trying to find the answer for I guess, which is, where are screen shots saved on the new launcher? I had to go back to tequilla to take and find screen shots

• City Council
8 minutes ago, ScarySai said:

I had someone parked there, and it was called THE MINUTE I WENT TO BRUSH MY TEETH.

AUUUGH.

Dental hygiene is very important. At least now you'll have time to floss!

• Haha 2

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

1 hour ago, Grandfeatherex said:

I wouldn't have made it in time anyway (it would have been nice if there was an in game pop up to let people know this was going to be a thing)
but but I don't even know how to get the screen shot up here, took a minute just to read the rules and by then i was 4th 😕

but this does raise the question I was trying to find the answer for I guess, which is, where are screen shots saved on the new launcher? I had to go back to tequilla to take and find screen shots

For the past three hunts today, there has been an announcement put out in game. It's in bright orange GM lettering. Some of the previous submissions in this thread have it in their chat if you look closely. 

The screenshots are saved in the same screenshot folder on the new COH Launcher as it was for the Tequila Launcher. The filepath doesn't change unless you move them yourself or install in a new location. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

11 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

For the past three hunts today, there has been an announcement put out in game. It's in bright orange GM lettering. Some of the previous submissions in this thread have it in their chat if you look closely. 

The screenshots are saved in the same screenshot folder on the new COH Launcher as it was for the Tequila Launcher. The filepath doesn't change unless you move them yourself or install in a new location. 

I don't mean the "hey this thing is happening RIGHT NOW" message (and then killing time reading the forum post to figure out what's going on). i mean an actual pop up window when you get into the game like there was about the new issue in beta, or when the donation window opens.

it doesn't share the same folder for me, since the only way i could ever find the screen shots was because on tequila there is a button you ca click that opens the screenshots directly, and when i took screen shots with the new launcher i had to go to tequila to open the screen shot folder and they weren't in it

Edited by Grandfeatherex

• Game Master

If you are having problems with screen shots then use a 3rd party if you can. I use shareX which is free, and takes really good screenshots. I use it all the time for costume contests as it's quick and I can crop, copy and paste in seconds.

• Thanks 1

• City Council

Next Challenge:

A character dressed as Flambeaux, /e JuggleFire

Remember, only one prize per challenge for the fastest screenshot - you've got to be fast!

Happy Haunting!

• City Council

Awesome job, @FrauleinMental! Congrats! I'll be in contact about prizes at the end of the contest.

Keep patrolling Paragon / Rogue Isles / Praetoria everyone, so you'll know where the next one is! People are moving faster then Synapse to get these!

Happy Haunting!

• Thanks 1

• City Council
1 minute ago, Grandfeatherex said:

not sure if the link i shared is enough before

I probably would've accepted it. Don't forget, though. The goal is to be the first! Have to be FAST! ^_^