AE Holiday Contest

GM Vayek

Hi, so I've got questions of my  own as for the objectives- I'd hate to put a lot of work into this only for it to be invalid because I didn't happen to tick all the boxes correctly.

1) As asked earlier- Do the destroyable objects all have to be in one mission, or can they be scattered throughout the arc? I'd like to ask further if the objects have to be required objectives or if they can be optional?

2) As asked earlier- Do you mean just adding in an ally objective, an ally and a rescue objective, or what?

3) What counts as "mission text" for the pizza line? Can it be in a clue, mission description, sendoff/acceptance text?

• Thanks 1

Here's my entry!

Arc ID: 34661

Arc Name: The Christmas Contagion

Author: @Shocktacular

Number of Missions: 2
Description:  A Portal Corp. scientist found a Christmas dimension, and she brought back some amazing eggnog. Turns out it was contaminated with The Christmas Contagion! Now people everywhere are being "Jollified" as the contagion spreads! Can you stop this holiday disease and defeat whoever is behind it?

christmascontagion.png

Edited by Shocktacular
Added picture
  • Like 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

An entry? For a seasonal AE contest? It's more likely than you think!

Arc ID: 34619

Arc Name: The Yule Lads

Author: @B'Hed

Number of Missions: 3

Description: You get a call from PPD Captain Gunnarsson, they could use your help! There's an outbreak of mysterious misdemeanors, and fighting in the streets!

Edited by CurlyJim
Bad picture, wanted to remove.
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Retired Game Master
On 11/8/2020 at 9:48 PM, PresidentDSG said:

Hi, so I've got questions of my  own as for the objectives- I'd hate to put a lot of work into this only for it to be invalid because I didn't happen to tick all the boxes correctly.

1) As asked earlier- Do the destroyable objects all have to be in one mission, or can they be scattered throughout the arc? I'd like to ask further if the objects have to be required objectives or if they can be optional?

2) As asked earlier- Do you mean just adding in an ally objective, an ally and a rescue objective, or what?

3) What counts as "mission text" for the pizza line? Can it be in a clue, mission description, sendoff/acceptance text?

If the objectives are included in the AE Arc, in any pattern, then it qualifies.

Edited by GM Sparky
  • Like 1

Well, now's as good a time as any to try making a proper AE arc:

Arc ID: 34791

Arc Name: The Stunt Before Christmas

Author: @Hissatsuman

Description: It's the evening of December 24th, and the interdimensional do-badder, the Stuntmaestro, is attempting to ruin Christmas for everyone in Paragon! It's up to a group of brave heroes to help the Stuntmaster foil his Scroogelike spitting-image and ensure that every gift gets to where it's going before Christmas Day!

screenshot_201116-17-58-00.thumb.png.bc8d26567159e93ac6359f754b75ed58.png

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

Arc ID: 34930

Arc Name: Secret Christmas S.O.S.

Author: @E-fender

Number of Missions: 2
Description: It's Christmas Eve...Eve, you know that day where everyone races to supermart for last minute gifts and the intense anxiety of dealing with the relatives and disgust of raw egg nog merge to create a new emotion even worse than its parts. But as you dwell in agony you notice an S.O.S from near by.

Hi!

Another submission for the AE contest. This was fun!

• Arc ID - 34983
  • Arc Name - Christmas Spirits
  • Author - @ Toxicato
  • Number of Missions - 3
  • Description -  You stumble across an Elf who wants to cancel Christmas, on the way you get involved with a Group of heroes called the Christmas Spirits and may (or may not) meet Santa. Just your average December for a Rogue in the Rogue Isles!

Christmas Spirits.JPG

Here's my submission for the AE Contest!

Arc ID: 3500

Arc Name: Hum Drum Retirement Home Holiday

Author: @suenamiii

Number of Missions: 3
Description: All alone in the retirement home, the residents have lost their Holiday Spirit. Can you help them find it?

Hi! Here's my submission for the AE Contest

Arc ID: 35033

Arc Name: Pandora's Gift Box

Author: @Optimus Time

Description: Riots start breaking out through Paragon City, heading out to break them up you uncover a plot to rob the city of their holiday spirit. 

Hi there!

Arc ID: 34783

Arc Name: Winter's on Holiday

Author: @GoldenStriker2

Description: A desperate college student grabs your attention... he wants help finding his date who has gone missing right before the Holiday family dinner.

Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot (20).png

• Retired Game Master
On 11/8/2020 at 9:48 PM, PresidentDSG said:

As long as the requirements are met, the arc qualifies. The rest is up to your own creativity to surprise me with.

Hi there!

Here's my submission for the AE Contest!

Arc ID:35166

Arc Name: The North Pole Vault

Author: @Furry Animal

Description: The elves are on strike as Cane Kahuna, Hawaiian sugar magnate and pineapple farmer, tries to take control of Christmas. He has hidden away his cloned candy striping machine, his cloned candy bender, and his cloned candy cane oven. These clones are locking out Santa’s control of the genuine articles. Santa’s control must be recovered by destroying these cloned machines. Christmas is in peril. Even Mrs. Clause is concerned. image.png.b5cea51643a4cd77ab7979546837ad7a.png

Edited by Furry Animal

Hi there! Here's my submission for the AE Contest!  
Arc ID: 35205 
Arc Name: OG - Original Gamester

Author: @Peacock
Description:  Have you been naughty or have you been nice? That's the question that the Gamester wants to know. He's checked his list once and he's checked it twice, and now he's going to have you roll the dice. Partake in a multiple choice adventure that explores this winter staple's origin story.

screenshot_201129-17-09-36.jpg

• Like 1

Here's my submission for the holiday AE contest:

• Arc ID: 35230
  • Arc Name:  Homecoming For The Holidays
  • Author:  @Legion of One
  • Number of Missions: 3
  • Description:  Abominable snow beasts and dirty little gnomes (elves?) are planning to put the freeze on all of reality!  Only by traveling to the realm of men, the realm of magic and the realm of the gods can the sources of this ancient curse be destroyed.  Talk to Eistor the Bunny for more information.
Edited by Legion of One
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hi there!

Arc ID: 35255

Arc Name: The Sugarplum Job

Author: @Clairvoyance

Description: A member of The Mooks has a job that'll pinch a peck of Praetorian plunder, but there's some spooky holiday interference between you and this swindled holiday charity money! Will this Christmas caper be the biggest bonanza of your criminal career, or will you bite the big one in the coming New Year?

Photo:

image.thumb.png.d3611ee9dbbd510560c10ede007675e4.png

(Okay, I'm not that great at taking pictures)

Thanks for the contest! I followed the instructions for what the arc must include, but there's a few oddities (4 allies who can join you in combat instead of just 1, for instance. I assume that if you have "4" you still have "1", you just have it four times as often...)