build help

kage1822

We'll need more information than that. What are your goals for the build? Is this for leveling, end game, generic IOs, sets, perma hasten, etc? Any pool powers you are committed to taking because they fit a concept or you just like it?

Yeah for reals, guess the new scrapper forums has just become the build request hotline.

I don't get the whole make me a build thing. You learn a ton about the game working your own builds, especially the ones you screw up. And I've never seen a build on forums that I'd not tweak things on.

Much better off making one then posting for comments if you're not into the trial and error.

oh, leveling for now I really haven't touched her much since getting out of the tutorial

I know nothing about Psi, so I'm won't comment on that, except skip Confront. Even Regen I haven't used since when the big change was made around issue 3 I think? But I can give some general stuff. Quick Recovery take as soon as it's available, more endurance is always welcome. Personally, I'd skip Revive since you can get a good enough rez power from the P2W Vendor. Unless you just don't have anything else you want, I'm not a huge fan of Moment of Glory either. It just doesn't last long enough for my tastes, but that's just a personal preference, others may feel differently. Hasten is always great. Combat Jumping might be the only power I always take on every character without exception. It's just so incredibly useful when fighting.

So just taking a quick look at Psionic Melee, Greater Psi Blade seems to be absolutely awesome.