Everlasting and Reunion, Radical Overbid

Zacariah

Hey folks,

Got a suggestion to post on here about this. I very recently (like this morning) had someone pay a large sum, catastrophically large, for one of my items for sale. This would have been on the AH shared between Reunion and Everlasting, according to the GM. If this was you, please send me a message via the official discord stating the item you purchased and the amount spent. If it's a match, I will return your funds (minus the posting amount of the item.) We've all made mistakes and normally you take your lumps but this... this was WAY too much influence not to at least make an attempt to fix it. Thanks for your attention.

-Z

Postscript, I will not see or reply to forum postings on this matter. Please contact me via the official discord, "Zacariah#1974".

• 1 month later
20 hours ago, Ukase said:

Can't believe I'm just seeing this. You're saying a GM told you the AH is shared between ONLY Reunion and Everlasting? 
My understanding is the same AH is shared across all 4 servers. 

My only presence on Reunion is hardcore, non-AH using, but I can 100% assure you that the AH on all Canadian servers is the same.  I'll check Reunion later tonight, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to add it to the 100%.

EDIT:  confirmed that Reunion AH is the same as the others.

Edited by Yomo Kimyata
  • Thanks 2

Who run Bartertown?

On 12/13/2020 at 12:06 PM, CrudeVileTerror said:

The purchase amount may not have been a mistake anyway.  I occasionally buy things on the market for hundreds of millions.  Things like small Inspirations.

Same here.  I like to occasionally bid a million for a piece of common salvage.  Its just a little treat for somebody.

• Like 2