Plan in motion, Dr. Q.

Steam_InGen

Solo'd it the other night.  4 hours.

L50 incarnate character, was brought down to L45 at launch so I still had my incarnate powers.

Not all missions are kill all.  Also the missions that state computers must be clicked at the same time have been altered so that they can be clicked one by one.

No AV at the end.

L50 incarnate character, was brought down to L45 at launch so I still had my incarnate powers.

Not all missions are kill all.  Also the missions that state computers must be clicked at the same time have been altered so that they can be clicked one by one.

No AV at the end.

No Av?  That's awesome.  Was considering soloing this but had no desire to get to te end only to find the big bad I could not kill.

No AV at the end.

Nope no av, lots of crey, rularuu and some circle of thorns.  Also a lot of redundant and repetitive missions, different door, same map...... massive sense of deja vu

No Av?  That's awesome.  Was considering soloing this but had no desire to get to te end only to find the big bad I could not kill.