Custom Rounded Mask Replacement Texture

This is a replacement for the face_small_mask_2.texture (rounded mask) I made way back on the original CoH servers. I thought I'd post it if anyone is interested.

The directory tree is included in the attached rounded_mask_mod.zip file. Unzip the file and put the data folder in your CoH folder. Both the hero and villain paths are included.

face_small_mask_2.png

rounded_mask_mod.zip

• Thanks 1

On 11/8/2020 at 8:41 AM, CrusaderK said:

It would be neat if the mask options could be combined with covered neck option.

I agree completely. I always felt the Neck cover and Ghost options should fall under their own separate category so that they meshed better with some of the smaller face masks. Maybe one day it will be done in a future update if we are lucky.

On 11/5/2020 at 11:59 PM, nightroarer said:

This is a replacement for the face_small_mask_2.texture (rounded mask) I made way back on the original CoH servers. I thought I'd post it if anyone is interested.

The directory tree is included in the attached rounded_mask_mod.zip file. Unzip the file and put the data folder in your CoH folder. Both the hero and villain paths are included.

face_small_mask_2.png

rounded_mask_mod.zip 5.86 kB · 2 downloads

Did you by chance add this to the CoH Modder Tool?