Focused Feedback: Stance Selection

Jimmy

22 hours ago, nowherewoman said:

Selecting Slide stance with a new character through Ms. Liberty's edit costume function appears to do nothing at all. Beast and Ninja work fine; Slide changes nothing.

I could get it to work when I made a new character after the last patch.

The characters I had on the server before that point can still switch around the stances an they work.

They did a stealth patch today, maybe it fixed it.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

On 11/8/2020 at 9:15 AM, ShardWarrior said:

but always hated the Naruto pose, so thank you!

I have always thought the Beast jump looks like a cat thrown at a screen door.

Four legged animals don't jump like that. They pounce.

The Coyote and panther forms do such a good job doing jumps.

Don't know if there is an easy way to port those leap animations across into the beast run set.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• Jimmy locked this topic