Female Toon Costume Adds

Globalize

Hell, even make the bare chested textures unisex.  Top freedom tends to be well-received in many countries around the world.  I imagine the Isles wouldn't be too fussed, and considering some of the outfits heroes/Praetorians get away with, a little more exposure is hardly the end of the world.

But yes:  Gender parity for costume pieces and textures, please!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I would add to this topic and say make more of the costume options unisex. I mean I want many of my characters to have the option of a kilt... no not the plaid skirt. HUGE difference!!! So many of the "male" only costume pieces could easily be unisex, like many of the hat options for example and honestly I could care less if people put male characters in skirts. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• 8 months later

Great. Now I want to build a Swolemage. *facepalms*

ETA: Annnnd... yeah. He exists now. And I blame EVERYONE ELSE ON EVERLASTING, because no one else had taken the name. Slackers! 😝

Edited by Coyotedancer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

13 hours ago, RikOz said:

I still just want the Mars and Venus planet symbols to stop be gender-restricted. That didn't even make sense in 2004.

And you could make a combined version with both the arrow and the cross for more variety.

• Like 1

• Retired Developer
On 7/16/2021 at 4:31 PM, Globalize said:

I still haven't given up on this. I WANT METALLIC SKIN FOR MY FEMALE TOONS!

Metallic skin options for females have been a thing for a long time. I'm assuming 'Metallic 2' that males have is what you're wanting?

fem_skin_metallic.thumb.png.0763a3f09b766752c95f478ae1e200b0.png

8 hours ago, srmalloy said:

And you could make a combined version with both the arrow and the cross for more variety.

In my case, I made an all-female "supergroup" of 10 alts, with the leader representing the sun, and the other nine each representing a planet. They all wear the appropriate planet symbol on their chests, except for Ms. Mars, who can't because the Mars symbol is male-only. Ridiculous.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, RikOz said:

In my case, I made an all-female "supergroup" of 10 alts, with the leader representing the sun, and the other nine each representing a planet. They all wear the appropriate planet symbol on their chests, except for Ms. Mars, who can't because the Mars symbol is male-only. Ridiculous.

There's a way to cheat that, but you won't like it. Make the supergroup logo the Mars symbol, and have Ms. Mars be the only one who has "display SG symbol" checked.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/20/2021 at 2:55 PM, Naomi said:

Metallic skin options for females have been a thing for a long time. I'm assuming 'Metallic 2' that males have is what you're wanting?

fem_skin_metallic.thumb.png.0763a3f09b766752c95f478ae1e200b0.png

That's a metallic outfit, to my way of thinking, and I want the metallic 2 for females, yes!

On 7/21/2021 at 8:03 AM, Tiger Shadow said:

Did the live devs never watch any 50s sci-fi? Martian women are a staple of the genre!

While I don't see why there shouldn't be something likely easy to port over like more symbols allowed all around I do get the reasoning.  This game dates back before there was this assault to peoples sensitivity.  

They meant no harm by leaving the Mars symbol for men and Venus for women.  I'm sure James T Kirk would have no problem with any green women wearing a symbol of Mars.  

Back to the specific topic, more stuff that can be ported to women please.  Just let me know which Seer I have to beat up to get HC a sample of their robes to craft and it shall be done.  

On 7/21/2021 at 8:25 AM, InfamousBrad said:

There's a way to cheat that, but you won't like it. Make the supergroup logo the Mars symbol, and have Ms. Mars be the only one who has "display SG symbol" checked.

Oh, I like that fine! It just never occurred to me. Doesn't really matter to me what the SG symbol is, since I'm the only one seeing it anyway :) I will implement this suggestion, post haste!

• Thumbs Up 1

is CoH the only spot in the universe where the females do not have hand or shoulder bags?

If they were good enough of a weapon for a certain British lady Prime Minister our ingame ladies should have them!

At least even just as cosmetic costume pieces….!

Us ladies need our bags.

Thank you 😢