Patch Notes for November 10th, 2020

Jimmy

1 hour ago, FundamentalyConfused said:

I’m surprised there isn’t a holiday themed GM roaming around the zones. A giant sized turkey would be hilarious to fight and a giant snowman/elf/reindeer or whatever for winter. 

Boy do I have news for you about the winter.

• Haha 7

10 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

Can we expect giant turkey monsters to attack?

Gobble-saurus Rex!

• Like 2

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

Look, I've mentioned a variation of it before, but getting the Vaz to dig up Atlas and turn him into the biggest Abomination you've ever seen would be just great for Hallowe'en.  Or he rises through necromancy at some mad culmination of all the zombie attacks.

• Like 4

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

14 hours ago, EmperorSteele said:

"Taken down", like, where the heck are they keeping the giant-ass pumpkin Atlas was carrying?

...though I guess it'd be the same place they kept the original globe.

12 hours ago, Nerio72 said:

In the Shadow Shard in a giant-ass tote of course.

What do you think the Chantry in the Shadow Shard is for?

It's big. It's spherical. It's hollow.

• Haha 1

On 11/11/2020 at 4:31 AM, Darmian said:

Look, I've mentioned a variation of it before, but getting the Vaz to dig up Atlas and turn him into the biggest Abomination you've ever seen would be just great for Hallowe'en.  Or he rises through necromancy at some mad culmination of all the zombie attacks.

This.
A thousand times, THIS!!!

On 11/11/2020 at 10:36 AM, Nerio72 said:

"Come help us beat the stuffing out of The Gobbler the latest giant monster escapee from the secret program known as "The Farm" See The Puritan for your temporary power {Temporary Power:Infusion Baster}!"

Maybe there can even be a Badge for it. Maybe using names like "Pilgrim" "Thankful" "Puritan", "Stuffed" or "Blessed"?

• Like 1

On 11/11/2020 at 6:31 AM, Darmian said:

Abomination Atlas vs. Adamastor

Make it happen.

• Like 2

On 11/10/2020 at 11:28 PM, FundamentalyConfused said:

Yeah, I had forgotten about the snowmen.  🤦‍♂️ 

It would be cool to expand on that for the rest of the year tho, valentines GM, st. patty’s day GM, etc...

I want a giant lifelike heart bouncing down the streets of Steel Canyon squirting blood on every bounce.. 

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2020 at 10:14 PM, FundamentalyConfused said:

I’m surprised there isn’t a holiday themed GM roaming around the zones. A giant sized turkey would be hilarious to fight and a giant snowman/elf/reindeer or whatever for winter. 

GM's or Events by month...

January - We have Baby New Year in the winter event and he is already IS kinda scary
February - Groundhog Day - A giant Punxsatawney Phil goes on a rampage in Perez Park looking for his shadow
March - St. Patrick's Day - The Snakes from the Rogue Isles rise up in a concerted revolt.

April - We have the Trickster

May - Mother's Day - Mother Nature is back and boy is she pissed
June - June 30th is Meteor Day - Meteor strikes releasing Shivans by the boatloads. (obscure, but we already have Father Time in the winter event)

July - The Mad Patriot? or The Ghost of Statesman comes back to tell us we're all fighting wrong and randomly nerfs different powers
August - August 1 - August 7 is National Clown Week... CLOWNS!!!!
September - National Chicken Month... CHICKENS!!!

October - We have Halloween

November - Thanksgiving - PILGRIMS WITH MUSKETS!!! (We already had Chickens.. Turkeys would just be boring now...)
December - Winter Event.

Edited by Chuckers
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Chuckers said:

GM's or Events by month...

March - St. Patrick's Day - The Snakes from the Rogue Isles rise up in a concerted revolt.

March - St. Patrick's Day. - Everyone goes to the pub and/or a wake and nothing much happens because we're all having a great time.  Fixed that for you 🙂

• Haha 1

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

41 minutes ago, Darmian said:

March - St. Patrick's Day. - Everyone goes to the pub and/or a wake and nothing much happens because we're all having a great time.  Fixed that for you 🙂

Every costume is automatically changed to shades of green? (Temporarily, of course)

52 minutes ago, Chuckers said:

Every costume is automatically changed to shades of green? (Temporarily, of course)

Oh no, blue.  Blue is the official colour of Ireland,

On 11/11/2020 at 12:05 AM, EmperorSteele said:

"Taken down", like, where the heck are they keeping the giant-ass pumpkin Atlas was carrying?

...though I guess it'd be the same place they kept the original globe.

bag of holding?

Portable hole?

Quantum singularity?

Same place they keep the model of the Death Star that they never put on display in Atlas Park?

• Like 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.