Any survivors from Triumph?

Sh4rpie

My main is the only tribute toon. 

Tahquitz is a loosely based nod to a character in the book The Lonesome Gods by Louis L'amour. (Six foot tall loner in Agua Caliente that the Cahuilla people confused for an Aztec demon.) So, short, gregarious, and actually an Aztec demon, reformed. 😁

• Like 1

Inactive account.  For current info, see GM_Tock.

Hiya @Tahquitz!  Nice to see you back!

For all my fellow Triumph folk - little blast from the past I found.  Crisis of Infinite Babbages!

I think there are quite a few of us in this video!

We have to get another one of these going... maybe toss in a Kronos Titan or twelve at the same time. 😉

Edited by ShardWarrior
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tahquitz said:

Tahquitz is a loosely based nod to a character in the book The Lonesome Gods by Louis L'amour. (Six foot tall loner in Agua Caliente that the Cahuilla people confused for an Aztec demon.) So, short, gregarious, and actually an Aztec demon, reformed. 😁

Y'know it's no fun to tease about ridiculous locked titan threads if you're gonna give a serious answer.

On 8/14/2019 at 8:51 AM, Tahquitz said:

Oddly enough...

My high school math teacher was into Louis L'Amour. So I made a tongue-in-cheek homage character names Louise La Morte, although she's more femme fatale than western hero.

Edited by Obsidius
  • Thanks 1

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

4 hours ago, ShardWarrior said:

Hiya @Tahquitz!  Nice to see you back!

For all my fellow Triumph folk - little blast from the past I found.  Crisis of Infinite Babbages!

I think there are quite a few of us in this video!

We have to get another one of these going... maybe toss in a Kronos Titan or twelve at the same time. 😉

I'm glad I never decided to take that video off YouTube 😄

• Like 2

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
On 8/14/2019 at 1:42 AM, Tahquitz said:

I called Triumph home back in the day.  Ran with Heads of Cerberus/Halls of Pantheon at the end, but I've had toons in Heroes of Justice & Liberty, & Paragon Regulators.  Compatriots of mine included Steel Paladins, Fusion Force, and (again, towards the end) a few people in Old School who probably don't remember me much now.  Also a few times with ShardWarrior above (I remember Birds of Prey, but not what it was renamed into after Paragon Studios asked the SG to be renamed, so my memory will need to be jogged.)

I was a founding member of the Steel Paladins and I keep hoping to run into some of those people on Homecoming. 😃 Not sure I ever ran with you, I wasn't terribly active, but I played (and am playing again) a toon called Hero Foraday. 😃

Sh4rpie so good of you to start this thread, I'm very happy to have found it .All these names bring back so many memories, I remember nearly all of you but notably Emerald Fusion, Sh4rpie, Kaasha as well as Tempest Master, Dr. Earl Grey, Sidhe Blade, Prismatic Star, Mr Somoa, Mr Finland, Mr Togo and so many more. I was a member of Fusion Force and teamed teamed with members of Wild Cards, Global Heroics and a few others. My main was Major Payne but I had several alts... Busy Bee, Genna Galactica, Rump Ranger, Bobby Beyond, 800lb Gorilla, Femme Bot 5, The Lady Godmouth, Angel Daddy and others.

COH was my very 1st MMORPG and even though I had my own SG The Tommow People Em invited me into Fusion Force early on and through him or with him I meet you all, I had some of the best times wearing the green, white and gold... He managed to build a real family there and many good times were made on Triumph. I miss everyone of you and hope to meet up with again, I see that Major Payne and Busy Bee are already taken there  😞

I will try Genna Galatica and/or Bobby Beyond.  

Edited by Angel Daddy
  • Like 1

I played on triumph Back in the day My two mains were  ThunderSurge and Hypermace we had an SG called the Defenders of Triumph

Some of our folks are still around and we found each other in homecoming 🙂

Joe Superhero

Flayr 

Midnightwrath 

My buddies and I are Currently on Excelsior my Global is @Hypermace

Edited by Hypermace

• 4 weeks later
  • 1 month later
On 7/10/2019 at 1:19 PM, arcaneholocaust said:

I was Rikti Commando and a few dozen others. I was also a child for the majority of the old game’s life, so I expect memories of me are not all positive.

P.S. Hi Psy :)

We still love you though ❤️

Also, @Hutokaze, mained a dm/da scrap of the same name for most of the game, had an ice armor tank named Siberian Divide, that's about all I remember. Now I'm on Indom leading and joining speedruns with other Triumph misfits and some others we've picked up along the way. (Yes Vee, I occasionally troll helpchan since I know you'll bring it up <.<)