Sh4rpie

Any survivors from Triumph?

Well, I just checked back into the game a couple of weeks ago, and I miss my Triumph players! I was:

Mr. Uganda - Global Heroics

Mu'shroom - Fusion Force

Polar Fury - Wildcards

Thermablaze

Chalk

and more!

If you know me, feel free to message me here in the forums, or hit me up in game @NakDaddy. I play mostly on Everlasting.

Can't believe this is a thing.  I had to leave City of Heroes before even seeing the latest updates cause I just didn't have a computer.  Now I can play again!  I tried DC Universe and Champions didn't catch my attention for long.  The customization and gameplay still holds up well here!  Anyway, I was AmericanSpirit (Inv/SS Tank) on Triumph most of my time on COH.  Was a member of the SG Earth Protectors.  Good to see everyone! 

Hey AmericanSpirit! I was in Earth Protectors for a bit with my toon Lil Boom-Stick.  A friend and I had made twin toons. She was Lil Butane and we both joined Earth Protectors. I’m sure we played together back in the day. 

1 hour ago, Kaasha said:

Hey AmericanSpirit! I was in Earth Protectors for a bit with my toon Lil Boom-Stick.  A friend and I had made twin toons. She was Lil Butane and we both joined Earth Protectors. I’m sure we played together back in the day. 

Sweet!  Know anyone else around?  What server you  on?

12 hours ago, AmericanSpirit said:

Sweet!  Know anyone else around?  What server you  on?

Yea, there are many from Triumph that play.  I am mainly on Torchbearer.  I play a lot with another supergroup that was also back on Triumph, Fusion Force.  We have recreated the coalition with members of Wild Cards and Global Heroics.  Many of the members of those groups are playing on torchbearer.  

12 hours ago, Kaasha said:

Yea, there are many from Triumph that play.  I am mainly on Torchbearer.  I play a lot with another supergroup that was also back on Triumph, Fusion Force.  We have recreated the coalition with members of Wild Cards and Global Heroics.  Many of the members of those groups are playing on torchbearer.  

Ok cool!

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:09 PM, Sh4rpie said:

Hello all,

Former Wild Card, which was part of the Grand Coalition along side Global Heroics and Fusion Force, had plenty of different heroes but went by Sh4rpie. Just seeing if anyone else made it back to this game. I know that I saw a bunch of Triumph folks on the City of Titans kickstarter but I never got around funding that endeavor. Keeping my fingers crossed. Hello and I hope to be back in Paragon City soon!

I remember you man..

I was the one and only Glory Hog. I was a part of Wild Cards and Fusion Force...

Sorry, late to the party (I only started back up a couple of weeks ago).

I played as Ares, Ursus, Crius, Malakim, Razputin, Starburst Omega, Plasma Cutter, Blackbow, and some others on Triumph.  My wife played with me as MacKenzie and Fire Opal.

I played on Triumph from a couple of days after CoH started to when it ended.  Glad to be back.