Any survivors from Triumph?

Sh4rpie

1 hour ago, KaityUK said:

I doubt anyone will remember me, as I had few friends back then, but there is one, a fellow Brit, who played a blue skinned Controller named Snow.... something, might have been Snow Storm, but I'm not sure, but I seem to recall that they were quite well known 😞

Snow Globe? Was a troller main and well known but I can't vouch for the blue skin as i never paid attention to costumes. He played briefly on HC but went back to Secret World Legends.

5 hours ago, Veelectric Boogaloo said:

Snow Globe? Was a troller main and well known but I can't vouch for the blue skin as i never paid attention to costumes. He played briefly on HC but went back to Secret World Legends.

Snow Globe isnt ringing any bells, but the more I think about Snow Storm the more I think thats it.

Evora here!  Woah it's been such a long time since I have seen so familiar names! If you recognize my name, it's probably because I stood around in Atlas Park chatting all day....haha.  I started out in Triumph, then after a couple years moved to Virtue and Freedom. 

You can find me @Evora, I do usually play on the Everlasting server now.  Don't be shy if you remember me =D Send me a global invite and say hi!!!!

• 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

Started and stayed on Triumph, mainly working the redside, as that was my jam. But had a few heroes so aid others.

The mains I played during that time:

V - Mylia Stenetch - Necro/Dark MM

H - Radiated Shot - Rad/Arch Def

Psicy Chill - Ice/Psi Dom

I had others around, but those where my most played, with my MM being the badge-hunter/

Psicy Chill - Ice/Psi/Ice Dominator | Mylia Stenetch - Necro/Dark/Soul Mastermind | Subliminal Darkness - PsiM/Dark/En Brute | Mirana Darkblade - Katana/Regen/Soul Scrapper

Selinia Baneheart - Dark/Therm/Soul Controller | Radiated Shot - Rad/Arch/Mace Defender | Neera Darkspar - Beam/Men/Soul Blaster | Sive Ni Brielan - Plant/Earth/Lev Dom

Máistir Fiach - SoA Huntmaster | Shieldbreaker - Elec/Shield/Body Stalker | Phantom Racer - Fire/Cold/Shield Corruptor

12 minutes ago, Dr_Snokle said:

Started and stayed on Triumph, mainly working the redside, as that was my jam. But had a few heroes so aid others.

The mains I played during that time:

V - Mylia Stenetch - Necro/Dark MM

H - Radiated Shot - Rad/Arch Def

Psicy Chill - Ice/Psi Dom

I had others around, but those where my most played, with my MM being the badge-hunter/

I seem to recall Mylia, what VG were you with?

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

3 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

I seem to recall Mylia, what VG were you with?

I was apart of the Deathdealers.

Also as Mirana for RV PvP

I do remember The Revenants

Edited by Dr_Snokle

Psicy Chill - Ice/Psi/Ice Dominator | Mylia Stenetch - Necro/Dark/Soul Mastermind | Subliminal Darkness - PsiM/Dark/En Brute | Mirana Darkblade - Katana/Regen/Soul Scrapper

Selinia Baneheart - Dark/Therm/Soul Controller | Radiated Shot - Rad/Arch/Mace Defender | Neera Darkspar - Beam/Men/Soul Blaster | Sive Ni Brielan - Plant/Earth/Lev Dom

Máistir Fiach - SoA Huntmaster | Shieldbreaker - Elec/Shield/Body Stalker | Phantom Racer - Fire/Cold/Shield Corruptor

6 minutes ago, Dr_Snokle said:

I was apart of the Deathdealers.

Also as Mirana for RV PvP

I do remember The Revenants

Ok I remember ya, I dont think we ever interacted I just remember ya being around.

Welcome back!

Edited by The_Warpact
Spelling mistakes...as usual

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later

Hi all. I was Old (emp/elec defender) on Triumph, part of the SG Nerdcore. A friend of mine got me back into the game a couple months ago. Happy to see a lot of familiar names :) Playing on Excelsior now, @Aulde (someone took Old :/), but I'm back at it again as Olde there, mostly. 

• 1 month later

I just got back in COX and this thread was referred on another post about Triumph. A lot of familiar names. Unfortunately can't I remember any particular session but I definitely have fond feelings when I recall those experiences. My main was Headgame (Mind/Kin) and I was in Wings Over Paragon. I had all my alts in the SG and VG.

On 7/5/2019 at 11:56 AM, Healix said:

OMG OMG!!!!!!! Tell Tzad I said hi, and try and get his butt in here!!!!!!!! I had the "Here Comes the Boom" video he made for a long time, but can't find it any more.

Hey Boss! I seem to recall referring to you and Angelikus as Boss whenever I saw either of y'all. Good to see again!

On 7/3/2019 at 9:37 PM, Janrith said:

Wings!

We were Coalies!  I used to run around with Tzad quite a bit (we are still FB buds in fact).

I think we were on each other's friend's list. I was ackkapoo at the time. Please tell Tzad I said 'Hi' as I think he recruited me into Wings. I want to say Taryn was there too.

This was a pleasant ride on the nostalgia train. Currently running as Headgame (as well as others) on Reunion to re-familiarize myself. Look forward to running into any of you again!

• 4 months later

Hey Guys!  I was Angel White, Champion, and Angel Black for Triumph. I really would like to reconnect with those players who were in the Coalition of Justice.  I've reformed it on Excelsior shard, and I will gladly reinvite those who were members.  I'm trying to rebuild it with the premise/theme that the "Sunset Event of 2012" created a universal blink, which brought heroes from all over the multiverse, and dropped them right back into Paragon City in 2019.  My global handle is @AngelWhiteChampion.  Please, if you were a member, contact me!  

I hope to see you guys in Excelsior!