Any survivors from Triumph?

Sh4rpie

1 hour ago, KaityUK said:

I doubt anyone will remember me, as I had few friends back then, but there is one, a fellow Brit, who played a blue skinned Controller named Snow.... something, might have been Snow Storm, but I'm not sure, but I seem to recall that they were quite well known 😞

Snow Globe? Was a troller main and well known but I can't vouch for the blue skin as i never paid attention to costumes. He played briefly on HC but went back to Secret World Legends.

5 hours ago, Veelectric Boogaloo said:

Snow Globe? Was a troller main and well known but I can't vouch for the blue skin as i never paid attention to costumes. He played briefly on HC but went back to Secret World Legends.

Snow Globe isnt ringing any bells, but the more I think about Snow Storm the more I think thats it.

Evora here!  Woah it's been such a long time since I have seen so familiar names! If you recognize my name, it's probably because I stood around in Atlas Park chatting all day....haha.  I started out in Triumph, then after a couple years moved to Virtue and Freedom. 

You can find me @Evora, I do usually play on the Everlasting server now.  Don't be shy if you remember me =D Send me a global invite and say hi!!!!

• 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

Started and stayed on Triumph, mainly working the redside, as that was my jam. But had a few heroes so aid others.

The mains I played during that time:

V - Mylia Stenetch - Necro/Dark MM

H - Radiated Shot - Rad/Arch Def

Psicy Chill - Ice/Psi Dom

I had others around, but those where my most played, with my MM being the badge-hunter/

Psicy Chill - Ice/Psi/Psi | Sive Ni Brielan - Plant/Earth/Fire | Elemental Elder Lord - Earth/Fire/Fire | Selinia Baneheart - Dark/Therm/Fire | Mylia Stenetch - Necro/Dark/Soul | Radiated Shot - Rad/Arch/Mace | Nameless Witch - Storm/Water/Mu | Phantom Racer - Fire/Cold/Scorp | Neera Darkspar - Beam/Temp/Soul | Neera Etra - Dark/SR | Shieldbreaker - Elec/Shield/Mu | Frozen Tombstress Ice/Rad/Ice | Subliminal Darkness - Psi/Dark/Psi | Mirana Darkblade - Katana/Regen/Soul | Máistir Fiach - SoA Huntmaster | Night Reaver - SoA Widow | Sweet Senpai - SoA Bane

12 minutes ago, Dr_Snokle said:

Started and stayed on Triumph, mainly working the redside, as that was my jam. But had a few heroes so aid others.

The mains I played during that time:

V - Mylia Stenetch - Necro/Dark MM

H - Radiated Shot - Rad/Arch Def

Psicy Chill - Ice/Psi Dom

I had others around, but those where my most played, with my MM being the badge-hunter/

I seem to recall Mylia, what VG were you with?

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

3 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

I seem to recall Mylia, what VG were you with?

I was apart of the Deathdealers.

Also as Mirana for RV PvP

I do remember The Revenants

Edited by Dr_Snokle

Psicy Chill - Ice/Psi/Psi | Sive Ni Brielan - Plant/Earth/Fire | Elemental Elder Lord - Earth/Fire/Fire | Selinia Baneheart - Dark/Therm/Fire | Mylia Stenetch - Necro/Dark/Soul | Radiated Shot - Rad/Arch/Mace | Nameless Witch - Storm/Water/Mu | Phantom Racer - Fire/Cold/Scorp | Neera Darkspar - Beam/Temp/Soul | Neera Etra - Dark/SR | Shieldbreaker - Elec/Shield/Mu | Frozen Tombstress Ice/Rad/Ice | Subliminal Darkness - Psi/Dark/Psi | Mirana Darkblade - Katana/Regen/Soul | Máistir Fiach - SoA Huntmaster | Night Reaver - SoA Widow | Sweet Senpai - SoA Bane

6 minutes ago, Dr_Snokle said:

I was apart of the Deathdealers.

Also as Mirana for RV PvP

I do remember The Revenants

Ok I remember ya, I dont think we ever interacted I just remember ya being around.

Welcome back!

Edited by The_Warpact
Spelling mistakes...as usual

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later

Hi all. I was Old (emp/elec defender) on Triumph, part of the SG Nerdcore. A friend of mine got me back into the game a couple months ago. Happy to see a lot of familiar names :) Playing on Excelsior now, @Aulde (someone took Old :/), but I'm back at it again as Olde there, mostly. 

• 1 month later

I just got back in COX and this thread was referred on another post about Triumph. A lot of familiar names. Unfortunately can't I remember any particular session but I definitely have fond feelings when I recall those experiences. My main was Headgame (Mind/Kin) and I was in Wings Over Paragon. I had all my alts in the SG and VG.

On 7/5/2019 at 11:56 AM, Healix said:

OMG OMG!!!!!!! Tell Tzad I said hi, and try and get his butt in here!!!!!!!! I had the "Here Comes the Boom" video he made for a long time, but can't find it any more.

Hey Boss! I seem to recall referring to you and Angelikus as Boss whenever I saw either of y'all. Good to see again!

On 7/3/2019 at 9:37 PM, Janrith said:

Wings!

We were Coalies!  I used to run around with Tzad quite a bit (we are still FB buds in fact).

I think we were on each other's friend's list. I was ackkapoo at the time. Please tell Tzad I said 'Hi' as I think he recruited me into Wings. I want to say Taryn was there too.

This was a pleasant ride on the nostalgia train. Currently running as Headgame (as well as others) on Reunion to re-familiarize myself. Look forward to running into any of you again!

• 4 months later

Hey Guys!  I was Angel White, Champion, and Angel Black for Triumph. I really would like to reconnect with those players who were in the Coalition of Justice.  I've reformed it on Excelsior shard, and I will gladly reinvite those who were members.  I'm trying to rebuild it with the premise/theme that the "Sunset Event of 2012" created a universal blink, which brought heroes from all over the multiverse, and dropped them right back into Paragon City in 2019.  My global handle is @AngelWhiteChampion.  Please, if you were a member, contact me!  

I hope to see you guys in Excelsior!

• 2 months later

The Leapy Machine, reporting for duty.

Just came back this weekend

I'll admit freely to Altaholism.

I inherited The Kasual Killers SG on Triumph (and expanded it to full workshops and teleports in my time)

I played pretty much equal on Virtue and Triumph near The End.

The Leapy Machine

Star-shot

Dr. Robert Otto

Captain Naptha

Gamma Lizard

BBQ Iguana

Wall of Voodoo

etc, etc, etc.....

Love to catch up if anyone's out there that remembers me...

• 3 months later

I just recently jumped back in. I was part of Triumphant Defenders. I think my global was NinjaMonkey but now it's @NinjaMonkeyPrime since someone grabbed my original name. My main character was Jibe a kin/psy but I had many other alts. We're still trying to get acclimated to the game but having fun so far. 

• Like 1

Triumph Orphan here: Superior Anyad (Tank), Anyad (Emp Def) Miss TechForce (nrg Blaster) or Miss T to friends. was member of PowerTrip Prime and Dolls SG. Currently playing on Torchbearer on global handle @Anyad . Been on HC for a while now, only Triumph folks I have come across is the Fusion Force SG. I miss my original home dearly, and hope everyone relocates effortlessly 🥰

• 1 month later

Former Triumph player here, just learned of homecoming a few days ago. Can't remember SG names but main chars were;

Capt Hammer (renamed Hammerman by Devs) WP/SS Tank

Fifi outrageous Fire/Ice Blaster

Jarvis Ill/Storm Controller

And a million others. Still acclimating to things but looking to join a casual SG. As I noted, only been here a couple of days but current roster on Excelsior is;

Furious-D - Lvl 23 WP/SS Tank

FiFi Outrageous - Lvl 4 Fire/Ice Blaster

Lot's of Triumph Players here on Excelsior.  Some have their original names from live but often play alts. My main toon was G E Man. There is a channel that lots of triumph players use and many Triumph players use discord to chat while running the game.

Send tells out on request, help and global chats until you hook up with Triumph players. You will find lots of other non-triumph players who are just as friendly.