Just a screenshot

Darmian

screenshot_210402-15-06-54.thumb.jpg.69e964d0fe543e3260623b00800ff817.jpg

Just a group shot of the Meteors together 😄  Love those people.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

On 3/15/2021 at 8:56 AM, GM Arcanum said:

Pssh, have you ever tried sprinting from the Hospital through The Hollows without a travel power while under-leveled to get back to a mission?

Now THAT is a minigame. 

For bonus points, have Benny Hill music playing in the background as you sprint around with scads of mobs chasing you.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/22/2021 at 5:33 PM, TemporalVileTerror said:

No no no no no!  See, that's the RISING sun!

-This message of TRUTH brought to you by the Cole Administration.

The sun never sets, it just rises in the opposite direction.

screenshot_210411-11-47-53.jpg.b5e254ba600d7d3838952ebfe6f1f089.jpg

Ascendant still has it!

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Up 1

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

On 12/3/2020 at 7:45 PM, Darmian said:

TWO of the pretty machines!  On the Helipad too!

screenshot_201204-01-42-35.jpg

When I saw this the first thing that popped into my head was "Hey buddy, your in my parking spot." 😁

• Haha 2

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

On 3/21/2021 at 8:09 PM, Darmian said:

And it was definitely one of those days.  How did you get up there, John?  Or did you climb out a window?  

screenshot_210322-00-12-05.thumb.jpg.3cec68ad7a9ba94c4b21e86ea92661c0.jpg

Where is Briggs when you need him?

• Haha 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

On 4/3/2021 at 8:11 AM, CaptTastic said:

When you solo Dominatrix she can really leave a mess 🤣

screenshot_210403-14-03-34.jpg

Are you sure it wasn't this guy?

tenor (31).gif

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2021 at 7:31 AM, Lazarillo said:

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words.

Since Praetoria has unified the Earth, the statement is true. However, whether or not they truly control every square kilometer of their territory is another matter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So here is a couple of interesting screenshots taking in the Shadow Shard map.

The first is how it normally looks:

screenshot_210411-21-08-15.thumb.jpg.1e8cc638ddb102cbaecd3d19e401eb1b.jpg

Notice the particles and shields, etc...

Now if I rotate the camera into the "field" around the building:

screenshot_210411-21-08-13.thumb.jpg.2a7409ed030350c0d3d1eb947dfd379d.jpg

No more particles, shields, anything...also of note my powers will not work if my camera is here. I press buttons and nothing happens. 

Of course just moving camera a little bit fixes it so no big deal.....just found it interesting

Forgive the poor quality, I have an old rig and have to turn it  way down on some maps.

• Like 1

• 3 months later

Ah, gotta love that guy.

499961560_screenshot_210728-01-20-00-Copy.thumb.jpg.648be5f79590aae6bbec5175e8ea65c9.jpg

• Haha 1

Playing too long 2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

On 4/13/2021 at 6:08 AM, SuperPlyx said:

No more particles, shields, anything...also of note my powers will not work if my camera is here.

You can see a similar effect looking through a character with Stealth using the "invisible effects" power option -- all sorts of power visuals don't appear.

5 hours ago, TheZag said:

Transparencies disappear when viewed through other transparencies.

"And hearing this, the monk was enlightened."

• Haha 3

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

On 7/29/2021 at 10:18 PM, TheZag said:

How did you survive with ONLY 10 ENHANCEMENT SLOTS?

Secrets of the the Ancients ... and possibly some secrets of Ebil Marketing as well .... oh, and liberal use of bases.

Edited by UltraAlt

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 4 weeks later

This dialogue never cease to amuse me:

6niD2YI.jpg

Followed by this:

luoSo43.jpg

That dialogue up there was a big red flag. It clearly showed us that:

1. Percy is an idiot.
  2. He doesn't mind being enslaved by (striking, seductive, cunning, and enchanting) Serene. Why? See number 1.

But somehow I missed it on my first playthrough.

Several missions later, Master Midnight's betrayal surprised me.

It turned out I was dumber than him!

• Haha 3