Toxicity, no quotes.

ZeeHero

Glad to see I was 100% correct in my assessment of the community on everlasting, that the thread trying to discuss toxicity got shut down from the trolls who want to point at the victim and pretend they are the ones at fault.

Nobody is perfect, including said victim, but it's obvious to anyone without an axe to grind against said victim that they are the victim here. If people had cared about getting along, we would have.

troll all you want, and you know who you are. you don't make your case look any better. the fact is a decent player who only wanted to be friends was outright run out of the game and hard quit becuase of abuse from certain individuals in positions of influence within the community that they should never have in any.

• Like 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1

+1 to prior. 

You absolutely should not be abused within the game. That's always open to interpretation, there's always the other side...

But the admins/gms can see all the things said via in game vectors, and unless they're entirely corrupt (they are not) will find mechanism to put halt to bullying. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrudeVileTerror said:

I expect this thread to get locked, but before it does, I would just like to stress:

If bullying or harassment is taking place in-game, then report it to a GM.

You can use the /petition command to do this.

This. Right here. 

What VT said.

• Thanks 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

• City Council
3 hours ago, CrudeVileTerror said:

I expect this thread to get locked, but before it does, I would just like to stress:

If bullying or harassment is taking place in-game, then report it to a GM.

You can use the /petition command to do this.

This is a good answer.

Anyway, locking.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!