Managing Buffs?

Gateisdown

Is there an easy way to manage timed buffs?

I was thinking of making a mastermind with either a Sonic or Thermal secondary, but I am concerned that I'll spend my time constantly checking to make sure the timed buffs I apply are still there. Is there a trick to this? I know you can expand the pets and party views to see buffs, but that quickly ends up taking precious screen real estate. Thanks!

For the Sonic and Thermal shields, I just refresh them between spawns.  That works well for the pets.  It's 2 clicks every few spawns basically.  You get into a rythm. 

I also will say "let me know if your shields drop and you want a refresh" to the team, so it makes it so they know they can ask.  It also reminds them that I can't keep you covered if the team runs off all over.  Same for Speed Boost etc.  There are also plenty of players who don't care about the buffs so sometimes they'll say so, so that I'm not chasing them down.  Same thing when I'm playing bulky characters that don't care about the shields, I let them know so they don't stress out.  

• Like 1