Maybe.

*sniffs* Maybe.

I have yet to meet one who can outsmarrr- er, wrong direction.

Ahem!

Maybe this is the first step toward Ambitions ( https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/19762-new-redside-content-ambitions/ ) / Agendas ( https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/24156-being-a-villain/ )?

If so, I'd DEFINITELY like to know, so that we're not collectively and pointlessly banging our heads against a wall if -do- try to work on that project together.

• Thanks 1

I am too lazy to click linkies....I keep hoping one day you'll learn to just summarize 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

T4     TankYou (IN)  :  JAQ (IN)  :  T.Jones (IN)  :  SunshineSky (IN)  :  JaqMacPratt (IN)  :  PrestigeSky (IN)  :  EmmySky (IN)  :  TankYou (EV)  :  CoffeeBean (IN)  :  SmurfYou (IN)  :  Mostly Human (IN)  :  Private Lives (IN)  :  GoldenSky (IN)  :  

The Battle of the Lazies!

If you're too lazy to click linkies, then maybe -I'm- too lazy to summarize!

. . . 

Fine.

You win.

The Devs are exploring the possibility of adding Tip missions that will lead players to Exploration Badge locations.

I thought it was only at the idea phase right now, but if this Tip Tab Change is related, then maybe they're further along than previously implied.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, CrudeVileTerror said:

Fine.

You win.

Hooray, stubbornness wins again!

• Haha 2

50s (Indom and Excel):  Bluefox (Rad/Beam Rifle Corr), King Pumpkin Spice 🎃 (Mercs/Nature MM), Stupid Like A Fox (Time/DP Def), Poltergeist Prince (Darkness Control/Empathy 'Troller), Capt Sam's Space Zoo (Beast/FF MM), Snake Charming (Mind Control/Poison Troller), The Midnight Bridge (Storm/Rad Blast 'Fender)

Oh. io.

• Like 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

1 hour ago, CrudeVileTerror said:

Just like Titan Weapon is the big version of Broad Sword, I would like to see Heavy Weapon as a big version of Assault Rifle.

The models are doable.  I see Council whip out the miniguns all the time.  🙂

I suppose I'd probably want some snazzier animations showing blazing bullets flying out of it though.

The existing minigun animation is a bit... blah.

On 11/23/2020 at 10:53 AM, MTeague said:

Dangit. Now I want to roll up a Huge Body Assault Rifle blaster.

Nah, Heavy would obviously be a AR/Invulnerable Sentinel 😛

On 11/21/2020 at 12:28 PM, Darmian said:
On 11/21/2020 at 12:14 PM, CrudeVileTerror said:

Tips for PRAETORIANS?

I'd rather see the 'outleveling Praetorian contacts makes you dead to them' issue fixed.

Dislike certain sounds? Check out PK's Rosetta Stone or my Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified sounds? Check out Solerverse's thread.

"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means."

1 minute ago, Oubliette_Red said:

I'd rather see the 'outleveling Praetorian contacts makes you dead to them' issue fixed.

Outlevelling or becoming Primal?  Just clarifying there.

14 minutes ago, Darmian said:

Outlevelling or becoming Primal?  Just clarifying there.

If you outlevel your Praetorian contact, they will no longer give you any more of their missions even if you've already started their story arc. So you routinely have to turn off XP to avoid outleveling your contacts if you wish to finish their arcs.

Dislike certain sounds? Check out PK's Rosetta Stone or my Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified sounds? Check out Solerverse's thread.

"You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means."

Just now, Oubliette_Red said:

If you outlevel your Praetorian contact, they will no longer give you any more of their missions even if you've already started their story arc. So you routinely have to turn off XP to avoid outleveling your contacts if you wish to finish their arcs.

Ok.  Just checking.  I only outlevelled Sir Lionel in FW, and he just gives repeatables anyway.