If you missed the performance yesterday in Atlas, your life is worthless aka How The Prestidigitator won the internet

Ejlertson

Yesterday throughout almost the entire day The Prestidigitator, on Reunion, pulled of the most epic performance in Atlas Square.

He is a magician and flanked by his 2 Glamorous Assistants he pulled off show after show after show. 
Small different acts of magic, that always had a fun twist and often plagued by hilarious messups "ruining" his acts.
It was backed by fantastic banter and inuendo between him and the 2 assistants.
In between acts there where small episodes of him making/recieving phonecalls, reading up from the horoscopes in the paper, Assistants making Announcments on when the next show would be and so forth. 

I in real life laughcried at times from the pure hilarity and awesomenes of it.

I can only imagine what sort of insane programming went into making the Bind/Macro/Program to run the 6+ charachters he had doing the performances. 
Im sure it was automated so he could do it while AFK the entire day (Yes entire, it went on for hours and hours) but the work involved beforehand must have been very intensive.

If you ever see him and his assistants in Atlas Square, wait around and enjoy the show(s) it WILL be worth your time to do so.

screenshot_201121-21-37-21_1.jpg

screenshot_201121-21-36-53.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

I just want to know if there is truth in the rumors that The Prestidigitator is purchasing the old Paragon Dance Party with the intent of turning it into a theater!  The PUBLIC need to know! 

• Like 3

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

We need to be able to stream our game play * so this sort of thing can be recorded and saved forever.

*I do understand why we don't right now... but... damn it!

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝