New Doc Buzzsaw arc - some minor bugs

Some minor bugs from the Freakish Lab of Dr. Vahzilok arc (tested solo via Ouroboros):

In Mission 2, if you previously completed Watkins' arc heroside, clicking on Dr. Pierce after you rescue her opens a special dialog in which she recognizes you from before. However, the last dialog window (or at least, the last one I was able to access) does not have an option to respond to her or close the conversation at the bottom, and you have to click the red X to close the window:

1673562255_Pierceformerherodialogue.png.ffa0989bc7d6917baa85048e23d4113e.png

In the final mission, it is not necessary to talk to Dr. Vahzilok or fight Cortex to complete the mission; you can ignore them and simply lead Bile to the exit. You can then come back to talk to Dr. Vahz and fight Cortex, if you so desire:

888752970_VahzafterBile.png.89b2eb1d6b99fba6820cb9875323c5e1.png

Finally, if you talk to Dr. Vahzilok in the final mission and you don't have the Positron TF badge, he doesn't recognize you in the dialog window, but he still says out loud what I assume must be his dialogue if you DID fight him at the dam:

1983641995_Vahzinconsistentdialogue.thumb.png.8eb22d3e2f6297c565b6c224014d63d1.png

There's also a typo in the above dialog window - should be Dr. Demetrios Vasilikos, not Vasilokos.

• Thanks 1

As of tonight, I can get all the way through Pierce's former-hero-who-did-Graveyard-Shift dialogue in mission 2 without having to manually close the window (though I did not test all five choices at the very end, which in retrospect I guess I could have done). The inconsistent Dr. Vahz dialogue in the last mission is also fixed for me. (I can still take Bile to the exit and complete without talking to Vahz though.)