Issue 27: Second Chances, Page 1 - Out Now!

Jimmy

1 hour ago, mcdoogss said:

I noticed that all versions of total focus had their cast times reduced, but what about peacebringer’s incandescent strike which is pretty much a carbon copy?

It uses the same animation but it is a separate power. It remains unchanged at this time.

• 3 weeks later
On 12/9/2020 at 1:40 PM, Wavicle said:

I thought that got change  reverted.

What got reverted?  Because my Archery/TA blaster with Gymnastics definitely does not have fine motion control while jumping, like she used to when it functioned similar to Combat Jumping

Virtue Shard:

Quick Shot Kid

Liberty Vanguard

Gleaming Spark

Shadow Squirrel

4 hours ago, KalSpiro said:

What got reverted?  Because my Archery/TA blaster with Gymnastics definitely does not have fine motion control while jumping, like she used to when it functioned similar to Combat Jumping

Sorry, my original comment wasn’t clear. Gymnastics did get changed. The jumping got removed from gymnastics when it was combined with whatever the other power was there in TA. The other abilities with jumping in them still stack with combat jumping.

On 1/16/2021 at 3:19 PM, Wavicle said:

Sorry, my original comment wasn’t clear. Gymnastics did get changed. The jumping got removed from gymnastics when it was combined with whatever the other power was there in TA. The other abilities with jumping in them still stack with combat jumping.

Sure, my original complaint was in the loss of that functionality in place of Combat Jumping, not about stacking with Combat Jumping.

Virtue Shard:

Quick Shot Kid

Liberty Vanguard

Gleaming Spark

Shadow Squirrel

Just now, KalSpiro said:

Sure, my original complaint was in the loss of that functionality in place of Combat Jumping, not about stacking with Combat Jumping.

Yea, I'm not really sure why the jumping was taken out of it. I definitely think if it's not going to include jumping then it shouldn't be called Gymnastics.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later

It promoted build diversity, I didn't /have/ to take the leaping pool. I could take Mighty Leap, or something else, but still had access to an Acrobatics/Combat jumping Hybrid. Part of the reason I played TA was that I could build it somewhat differently than I normally did with Hasten/SS, and CJ, SJ, Acro. Huge disappointment that they took away part of the identity of the set, and something that made it stand out vs. other blaster secondarys. Further homogenizing the secondarys to the point of it beginning to be 'It's all the same, which animations do you like more?"

• 8 months later
  • 1 month later
2 minutes ago, arcane said:

Staging means it’s imminent for live or what. Maybe tmrw?

I'm going out on a limb and saying a Thanksgiving Day release is very unlikely. I guess the day after is possible, but I'm thinking next week is more likely. We shall see though, stranger things have happened.

31 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

I'm going out on a limb and saying a Thanksgiving Day release is very unlikely. I guess the day after is possible, but I'm thinking next week is more likely. We shall see though, stranger things have happened.

I agree, but look at the date on the first post: November 24, 2020 -- the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and a year to the day that they posted the newest Staging Patch Notes.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bionic_Flea said:

Dang it, Troo!  You had me thinking they released the new stuff today.

sorry, I was trying to connect folks to the actual current information. 

Spoiler

I had my money on this past Tuesday but it's looking like tomorrow or next Tuesday. Development can be fickle.

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

• Lead Game Master

Okay, SO!

I'm gonna lock this thread for 2 reasons.

1) This thread is fairly old by this point, and has lead to confusion. It's not even the page 2 thread, but page 1!

2) On a related note, barring Bad Things, it looks like we're planning to release Page 3... TOMORROW!

So put on your lab goggles, inflate your inner-tubes, clear some room on your badge shelf, and get ready to rock!

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!