Two New Badge Ideas

McSpazz

Hey all! It's me! Spazz! Here to hopefully make a post in the right place! I've had these badge ideas for ages and always thought it was a shame they weren't in the game. So...here they are!

1. "Bad With Secrets": I've always been amused that Ouroborus is supposed to be this super well kept secret but all it takes is for someone to throw down a portal and you're given instant entry. Thought a funny nod to that would be if you were awarded this badge if someone else who did not have the "Entrusted With the Secret" badge used your Ouroborus Portal. My personal choice for the description would be: "You had ONE job!"

2. "Trick or Terror": Did you know that the seasonal instanced mission for Halloween where you roam the mansion and beat up a roided up Frankenstein's Monster actually has a hidden Easter egg where you murder two innocent civilians (regardless of alignment) and summon a literal demon from the depths of hell? It's true! Just off to the left, there's a few witches hanging around a ritual site. One of them can be spoken to and, if you do, you have the option to help them complete a ritual! How you ask? Well, like I said. You poison large containers of candy, tell a random civilian to eat from it, murder them, then return to the witch for the ritual. It's real anti-climactic. The summoned creature is only a boss and goes down like a chump. Still, it's always confused me why they'd throw that in there and not have a badge for it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2