CoX Technical Guide — updated for I27!

Shenanigunner

Just a heads-up that the CoX Technical Guide has been updated to incorporate all the little stuff of the last year AND the I27 changes.

The Guide is 95 pages of technical reference to the game, including binds, macros, window names and management, button names, base editing and much more... half reference tables, half very straightforward "how to" that even novices can follow. And a few tips from a day-one player. 🙂

It's paired with Gunner's Advanced Basic Bindfile (GABB), a completely revamped button-mapping suitable for 2020, not 2007. 😛

Grab yours — and don't forget to bookmark City of Zeroes while you're at it — at www.Shenanigunner.com.

Edited by Shenanigunner
  • Like 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

And just an update to an update, on a poke from AboveTheChemist, I completely reviewed, revised and extended the emotes list. V2.85 now the current version.

(The wiki pages have good information but IMVHO it's aw'fly jumbled, trying to maintain the distinctions between which Issue and add-on pack brought them. Mine is a cleaner, completely integrated list, while the wikis have lots more info overall and sample animations. Collect the whole set!)

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

• 3 weeks later

And just an update to an update... the absolutely massive, end to end, thorough, exhausting update for 2021 and all that is I27 is now available!

The City of Heroes/City of Villains Technical Guide... v3.00

Completely rewritten and updated, moved to a more sophisticated editing platform, with many completely new sections. Now 125 pages (up from 97).

All of the tables and lists are completely updated and checked for accuracy - slash commands, windows, keynames, emotes, option codes and more. Much *ahem* better organized and updated than, well, other sources. (Check it and see.) And a vast expansion of the basics, the tricks, the how-to and the don't-do.

Merry Paragon City Christmas, all. It's Miller time.

• Like 2