Titan Weapon Damage working as intended

Moodz85

1 minute ago, Moodz85 said:

20 and 30 for momentum, plus 10 overall = 30-40, or is that not simple math either?

Can you show your work? I seriously don't know what 20 and 30 means. My numbers I provided earlier included the 8-10% reduction already.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

image.png.e5b797e9e1cbf33b32144ec43c36dce0.png

I highlighted the patch notes to show the two areas where the damage would be reduced. I will now provide the actual i26 numbers along with the i27 numbers (slow and fast), and provide the ratio between the two. For DoTs, I use average damage.

Power:  i26 Base  | i27 Base Slow  | i27 Base Fast

Defensive Sweep:  45.6073  |  41.8161  |  35.1283    (91.69% | 77.02%)

Crushing Blow:  112.8609  |  102.6009  |  82.5812    (90.91% | 73.17%)

Titan Sweep:  89.4004  |  81.9681  |  65.2391    (91.69% | 72.97%)

Rend Armor: 200.9475  |  182.6796  |  142.6402  (90.91% | 70.98%)

Arc of Destruction:  162.4097  |  122.1138  |  95.3500    (75.19% | 58.71%)

Follow Through:  151.8282  |  122.6205  (80.76%)

Whirling Sword:  85.6256  |  65.0640  (75.99%)

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

• Moodz85 changed the title to Titan Weapon Damage working as intended

As you can see from my work, you get about 9% reduction in your slow attacks across the bored (as mentioned in the patch now), then when momentum reduced the recharge by 25%, the damage is also reduced along with it and winds up somewhere between 71%-81% of what the damage used to be in i26. The exception is Arc of Destruction that had its Slow recharge reduced by 20% (20s down to 16s), so its slow damage was reduced to 75% of what it used to be, and 59% of what is used to be when Momentum is active.

5 minutes ago, Moodz85 said:

except for according to mids i26 your numbers are off as well.

Defensive sweep base: 52.4

Titan sweep: 102.8

Whirling smash: 92.82

Arc: 186.8

buts thats off of mids without Crit enabled. I guess thats wrong also

It is wrong. I looked. Highlight over the damage and see what it shows. It is trying to add both the minion crit damage (5%) and the non-minion crit damage (10%). So it is averaging the damage by 15% more than it should be. 89.4*1.15= 102.81

Edit: If you want to truly suppress your crit numbers to 0, go into your Options, go into Configuration, go to Effects and Math, then select the box that says Ignore Extra Damage (minimum)

Edited by Bopper

Not sure if I'd agree with that. Fast Arc of Destruction is still the 2nd highest DPA attack amongst Spheres/non-skinny Cones (excluding epics). Whirling Smash is 6th highest. Fast Titan Sweep is 11th highest. So if you're looking to be great at AoE DPA, having 3 of the 11 best AoE attacks (in terms of DPA) is fairly useful. But, that's going off-topic since this is a bug report.

Edited by Bopper

9 minutes ago, Moodz85 said:

cool thanks for your info. I just know now its time to reroll something else, because the TW scrapper is worthless now.

TW is still in the top 3 for what it's worth.

• Like 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

I mean, if your goal was to make a +4x8 farmer Titan Weapons was never a top pick... (unless you were doing it to be different, I suppose, but you commenting on the numbers tells me that isn't the case)

Edited by macskull

Give an Ice/Fire Blaster a try. Or a Dominator of some kind. Very challenging to build and play but they can be somewhat competitive.

yeah i have a fire/fire blaster i farm with. He has to duo farm, but definitely fun blowing stuff up on. Haven't tried a Dominator yet. I made a MM build though that i wanted to try some time, once i farm up the influence for him.

16 hours ago, Bopper said:

Not sure if I'd agree with that. Fast Arc of Destruction is still the 2nd highest DPA attack amongst Spheres/non-skinny Cones (excluding epics). Whirling Smash is 6th highest. Fast Titan Sweep is 11th highest. So if you're looking to be great at AoE DPA, having 3 of the 11 best AoE attacks (in terms of DPA) is fairly useful. But, that's going off-topic since this is a bug report.

Your patience is an inspiration.

Not as useful as a Luck or a Break-free 😆, but still an inspiration 😃

• Like 1