Rwz exploration badges???

The_Warpact

So finally have my badger and figured I'd start doing exploration badges and got to the RWZ and cannot find some.

Luckily I remembered there is an Echo and figured maybe it was a mistake.

I found a few but still cannot locate a couple since the topography doesn't match.

Any ideas? Why is it this way?

Edited by The_Warpact
Spelling

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

I'd suggest using VidiotMaps for explore badges if you're not already, it changes the ingame maps to show where each badge is. However if you just use the original version some badges will be in the wrong location, as some were changed by Homecoming. There's an updated version of it in the Tools Utilities & Downloads forum which I'll link below. However that patch is slightly out of date as of Issue 27, and some maps (such as Sirens Call) won't display properly. The RWZ maps will be up to date though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just a reminder, in case others find this thread down the line: one of the badges, Unabashed, is inaccessible until the shield over the mothership comes down. However, this badge is ALSO available in the instanced version of the mothership raid, so as long as you join either type of MSR, you should be able to snag it!

Edited by EmperorSteele
Spelling
  • Like 1

• 1 month later
On 12/3/2020 at 8:04 PM, EmperorSteele said:

the instanced version of the mothership raid

What is this?

• Like 1

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

4 hours ago, Keovar said:

Maybe the badge was accessible in 2019, but it’s effectively dead now.  

Not sure why you believe that it is unattainable, but I see Mother Ship Raids being set up every weekend, once the shield is down the badge is there for the taking. I have participated in both the traditional and instanced versions and was able to get it either way, and the instanced had much less lag.

• Like 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

5 hours ago, Keovar said:

No one even goes to that zone, besides those getting the other 7 exploration badges and the Day Job.   Maybe the badge was accessible in 2019, but it’s effectively dead now.  

What shard are you playing on?

4 hours ago, Take One said:

What is this?

Back in October 2019, an instanced version of the Rikti mothership raid was added to the game.  It requires everyone to be level 35+ and have the Member of Vanguard badge.  It is regularly run on Excelsior and Indomitable.  You can read more about it here

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Keovar said:

No one even goes to that zone, besides those getting the other 7 exploration badges and the Day Job.   Maybe the badge was accessible in 2019, but it’s effectively dead now.  

We do MSR on Indom twice a night, every night, except Mondays, when we only do it once. We're doing it instanced now, so you need to be 35+ and have the badge.

• Like 1

Zone Mothership raids are ran literally every day at 3pm EST on Excelsior.  Usually there are multiple runs.  Apparition runs Thursday night instanced raids regularly at 8:30pm EST on Excelsior.  Transfer your toon over just for the badge and then transfer back to your server.

46 minutes ago, Apparition said:

Back in October 2019, an instanced version of the Rikti mothership raid was added to the game. 

Hey that's really cool. On Everlasting there is no end to MSR taking place in the normal RWZ so I have never heard of this instanced version.

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

From my understanding they don't do the instanced version on Everlasting because of the level 35+ requirement.

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

14 hours ago, Marine X said:

Not sure why you believe that it is unattainable, but I see Mother Ship Raids being set up every weekend, once the shield is down the badge is there for the taking. I have participated in both the traditional and instanced versions and was able to get it either way, and the instanced had much less lag.

And Everlasting has at least two a day, every evening, including weekends.

It's about as unattainable as sliced bread.

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

15 hours ago, Burk said:

From my understanding they don't do the instanced version on Everlasting because of the level 35+ requirement.

Yeah.  A couple of other MSR raid leaders on Excelsior feel the same way.  Personally, I find that a plus, and find the other advantages offered by instanced MSRs too compelling, but to each his or her own. :classic_smile:

1 minute ago, Keovar said:

Reunion is the lowest population server.  Guess I could move to another, but that would take a few weeks of transfer tokens, and I'm likely to lose many of my names in the process.    

Ahh, yeah.  From what I understand, most of the players that were on Reunion have since moved to Excelsior.