Altitus, Altoholic, Alt-o-maniac

Troo

On 6/7/2023 at 6:17 AM, Player2 said:

Altoholic sounds so negative, like it's a sickness.

Why not altophile?  Or alt mastery?  How about professional altist?

I believe this is often regarded as a affliction in a whimsical exaggeratory kind of way. We love making characters sooo much we may never get one to 50.

That said, alt-o-phile and/or alt-ist might just have legs sans some urban dictionary definition we are unaware of.

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 1/13/2023 at 11:16 AM, NevetsYar said:

I also have charts and graphs ON EXCEL  to track them. So if my on-line friends need a 30's defender I can see what I have in a flash.

Oof I love a spreadsheet. Inspiring me to draft my own. Only 51 total (1 server, 30 50+). And already at a number for which I’m forgetting what I have.

As to the topic, rolling Alta all*the*time! And deleting just as many all*the*time! There’s something ineffable about what stays and what gets on the chopping block. Can’t figure it out and, honestly, don’t know if I want to know. And unless I’m following an arbitrary rule (like only scrappers this week), it’s totally random what I play.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.