Make Invention Procs have cooler power icons

If I am using Gaussian's Synchronize Fire Control why does it when it fires off it shows the icon for Super Reflexes Quickness, something that has absolutely nothing to do with gaining a damage and to hit increase? Why not just use the graphic on the enhancement and put the attuned enhancement border around it? Even the invention border would suffice. I have gotten use to some enhancement proc icons in my window but the fact they don't match up in a nice way does get to me.

I imagine this would take a little bit of work for something most people wouldn't really notice but if it happened I think it would be cool.

Global Handle: @Future Force Warrior

Level 50s: Operative Grantz (Pure Bane/Mace Mastery), Dr. Eisenfield (Gravity/Time/Mu), Air Liquide (Ice/Kin/Soul), Vantablack Stare (Illusion/Traps/Ice), Medic 2004 (Empathy/Energy/Soul)

All on Everlasting

10 hours ago, Razor Cure said:

I'd also like more RED TEXT when procs go off, like the scrappa Critical Strikes. A 'Touch of Death' or "Mako's Bite' pop up would be cool, and make it easier to actually see procs go off, rather than trolling through the combat logs.

I've seen that for preventive medicine but not for the others. Added power effects for some of the damage procs would be cool too.

Level 50s: Operative Grantz (Pure Bane/Mace Mastery), Dr. Eisenfield (Gravity/Time/Mu), Air Liquide (Ice/Kin/Soul), Vantablack Stare (Illusion/Traps/Ice), Medic 2004 (Empathy/Energy/Soul)

All on Everlasting

11 hours ago, Razor Cure said:

I'd also like more RED TEXT when procs go off, like the scrappa Critical Strikes. A 'Touch of Death' or "Mako's Bite' pop up would be cool, and make it easier to actually see procs go off, rather than trolling through the combat logs.

Unless they make it so only you can see your proc messages, I have to say no to this idea. I don't think the entire team needs to know that your Mako's Bite proc went off.

1 hour ago, Vanden said:

Unless they make it so only you can see your proc messages, I have to say no to this idea. I don't think the entire team needs to know that your Mako's Bite proc went off.

Oh yeah, that is a very good point. May be possible client side only?

Yeah having a lot of text go off when you're fighting is a bit much I just want the big orange numbers everywhere.

All on Everlasting