Dark/ or fire/ and /??

Bleuz

So finally solo farmed my own fire farm brute.. and want to get into my main.. 

Want a troll.. so it's down to.

P.s. well be alot of solo some tf when my potato of a PC let's me.

Dark/

+want that wolf lol and like the way it looks.

+ with procs can be decent dam

-though I'll admit dont get all mechanics

Fire/ 

+Dam dam and more dam

+like fact hot feet lets my bad comp puting me in melee isn't a bad thing

+Worried end heavy

/??

Honestly no idea kin is a no go just cause of lag problems.

/time /dark /storm /rad seem like top 4. 

Again new farm char can only fo 2/8 cause of my PC problems(new comp feb when i start college) 

So I can do ok making money but I'm not a 25mil a run beast like some people

I'll keep farming away and check back. Ty for any input.

Edited by Bleuz

After playing around it meds.. my God its tuff combo.. plus with proc building could be decent dam... 

Umm anyone able to point me towards a non-purple build..  or a build for that matter ether works.

Nvm found a build that takes 5 purples.. I'll have to wing it for what to fill though in with till I can get way more inf. But I'll make it work

Edited by Bleuz

I have Dark/Dark and Dark/Storm and both are awesome. Used to have a Dark/Time but it's too clicky on self buffs for my taste so deleted him. Not sure which combo you finally went for though, let me know if you want me to post any of the builds.

• Like 1

Being chased by a wasp is the most complete sport practice!

I've been leveling a Fire/Nature. Sucks a lot of endurance, but Hot Feet + Entangling Aura is a lovely thing. Add in Bonfire and Imps and you can kill a lot of stuff just standing there. Char + Entangling Aura makes it easy to hold bosses.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

6 hours ago, Nightmarer said:

I have Dark/Dark and Dark/Storm and both are awesome. Used to have a Dark/Time but it's too clicky on self buffs for my taste so deleted him. Not sure which combo you finally went for though, let me know if you want me to post any of the builds.

I would love some tips on a dark/dark build. How good is dark/dark for harder content? Like op I'm mostly a solo player.

I remember having a Dark/Dark controller on live and really liking it, but when I tried recreating it here, I am not impressed.  She's been stalled at 46 for about 12 months.  The wolf looks cool, but the howl gets old really fast and it doesn't  DPS like Stoney or Jack or even Fly Trap.

I have a Fire/Dark that is amazing.  The amount of to hit debuff you can stack, plus Bonfire, hot feet, and imps, you can stand there and burn stuff down with very little danger.  The AOE recovery/regen buff keeps you from ever having end trouble after lvl 26ish.  You do need to toggle pull tough mobs, as most of the to hit debuff is localized around you and around your toggle.  If you can get the mobs in there together, none of them can hit.

I made a Fire/Storm concept character that is using Gale as a control ... the idea being that nothing ever gets to stand up long enough to hit you.  I slotted KB to KD in gale and bonfire, and with freezing rain thrown in, everything is ALWAYS on it's back.   That has worked so well, I'm thinking of respecing some of my other /Storm chars with more slots in Gale - a power I have always resented having to take and have never put more than one slot in.  Without the kb to kd, it is situational at best.

Fire/Rad is also really strong.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nuclear_Fusion_Kid said:

I would love some tips on a dark/dark build. How good is dark/dark for harder content? Like op I'm mostly a solo player.

Afraid mine is not designed around soloing harder content but at some stage will have to review him around soloing since fast paced gameplay at high lvls makes crowd control kinda meaningless. All in all, perma fade should give you plenty of survivability while you should use procs to boost your dmg for harder content

• Thanks 1

Being chased by a wasp is the most complete sport practice!