Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CR Mochi

Hello, I'm CR Mochi! Your New PvP Community Rep.

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

I am CR Mochi, your new PvP Community Representative. Although I’ve been around for a little bit, I’ve been spending the last month getting my bearings with some administrative duties as well as catching up on the slew of changes happening in PvP. I’ve been in contact with CR Banana Man, and we are looking forward to hosting more zone and arena events in the immediate future.

It’s reassuring to see how many people are taking the initiative to drive changes in PvP with their own testing, events, and discussions. We on the Homecoming PvP team will continue to monitor and facilitate those discussions and make sure your voices are heard.
 

You can find me here on the forums, in game @GM Mochi, or on discord under CR Mochi#4530. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Edited by CR Mochi
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, GM Conviction said:

Welcome to the team, Mochi! Excited to work with you.

Thank you GM Conviction for all of your support! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, America's Angel said:

Nice to meet you CR Mochi 😇

Nice to meet you as well, America's Angel. 🙂

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

 

I am so happy our voices are finally being heard, I just made a post about needing a community rep and just hours later, this!

 

all i can say is, welcome welcome welcome and we look forward to working with you shoulder-to-shoulder.

 

make yourself at home. -hot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

I noticed previously the original post mentioned “working alongside the smol kb team to host events”, but after an edit that seems to have been removed.

 

So that begs the question, what happened to GM_smol? 
 

does the “smol kb team” still exist & do you plan on working with them?

 

Lastly, do you have discord? Would love to chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2020 at 8:02 PM, Hot2 said:

Hello!

 

I am so happy our voices are finally being heard, I just made a post about needing a community rep and just hours later, this!

 

all i can say is, welcome welcome welcome and we look forward to working with you shoulder-to-shoulder.

 

make yourself at home. -hot

 

8 hours ago, Hot2 said:

Hello,

 

I noticed previously the original post mentioned “working alongside the smol kb team to host events”, but after an edit that seems to have been removed.

 

So that begs the question, what happened to GM_smol? 
 

does the “smol kb team” still exist & do you plan on working with them?

 

Lastly, do you have discord? Would love to chat.

 

To clear up a few things, CR Mochi is an addition to the community rep team for PvP along side @CR Banana Man. They are not replacing anyone. Banana Man has done quite a bit of work on the community's behalf including providing the aggregated requests from the community over the past year or so (several of which were addressed in Issue 27, page 1). He has been great to work with and is a big advocate for the PvP community. Mochi came on as that feedback was being shared with the development team including Faultline and was part of those conversations.

The Smol KB team is still... well, kicking. @GM Smol is still about but we are a all volunteer team. Sometime life gets in the way. You may have noticed a decrease in PvP events in the last month or two but they are coming back (last night was an example of one). There were a few reasons for this but one of the biggest was the desire of testing of Issue 27's PvP focused changes. Having an event during that time would have taken away focus from that for  both the GM/CR team and you all as testers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GM Conviction said:

 

 

To clear up a few things, CR Mochi is an addition to the community rep team for PvP along side @CR Banana Man. They are not replacing anyone. Banana Man has done quite a bit of work on the community's behalf including providing the aggregated requests from the community over the past year or so (several of which were addressed in Issue 27, page 1). He has been great to work with and is a big advocate for the PvP community. Mochi came on as that feedback was being shared with the development team including Faultline and was part of those conversations.

The Smol KB team is still... well, kicking. @GM Smol is still about but we are a all volunteer team. Sometime life gets in the way. You may have noticed a decrease in PvP events in the last month or two but they are coming back (last night was an example of one). There were a few reasons for this but one of the biggest was the desire of testing of Issue 27's PvP focused changes. Having an event during that time would have taken away focus from that for  both the GM/CR team and you all as testers.


Hello @GM Conviction& thank you for the lovely feedback.

 

I am so glad that we have a new community rep, @CR Mochi, as it began to feel overwhelming hosting EVERY PvP event alongside the #PvPwaP committee, whilst being a member of not ONE, but TWO of the FEW competitive PvP teams.

 

Wow!! I had no idea that the GM team was composed of all volunteers, what an altruistic bunch you all are. I would just like to thank you guys for the hard work and dedication you put forth into making this game such a huge success.

 

I can’t wait to see what CR_Mochi has in store for us, as well as GM_Smol upon her return.

 

To the PvP community,

 

thank you all for your patience as this whole situation has been rectified. Please be on the lookout for not only PvPwaP events now, but GM hosted events as well. See you all soon. Best wishes. -hot

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for rectifying the situation @Hot  I began to worry that we would become full time volunteers after hosting all PvP events the last few months haha. It’s certainly hard not even playing this game anymore but still hosting the most PvP outings. However, through Hot’s perseverance we will finally get some help!! Welcome aboard CR Banana Man and Mochi ! We can’t wait to see what you have in store - and don’t be afraid to reach out for some event ideas; creativity knows no bounds here  🥳

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...