Guardianites Assemble!

mrultimate

Skullsmasher here! Former GL of Twilight Avengers, good to see the game back up and going. I cannot wait to play.

I vaguely remember you from back in the day, I joined up as Doctor Grass shortly after you passed the reins off to Alpha.

Oh double snap!

I was Flaming Fed - Fire/Dev blaster on TA's Red Team way back when!

My global is @Fed

Wow Grass and Fed??

Hi I'm @Mystic Burst from Twilight Avengers

Now playing on Indomitable (PvP Server, ofc), new global is @Jiyo

twitch.tv/nojiyo36

Guardian was my server back in the day. @Dremster then and now. I mostly ran with the members of the supergroup Wrecking Crew.

I managed to find the guardian chat channel and was happy to see some familiar names even though I don't think I ever teamed with most. Who could forget all the pixie dust, and Pepsiman staring at all of us lol.

Great to have my favorite and first MMO back!

I'm a little late checking in on the boards. It's nice to see some familiar names. Guardian was my main server, but like many of us has a few alts sprinkled around. My main was Asau and while it was active I ran with the SG Evolution. Now playing on Excelsior and just happy to be back.

Fed were back on Everlasting btw. www.twilightavengers.enjin.com

Skullsmasher here! Former GL of Twilight Avengers, good to see the game back up and going. I cannot wait to play.

I vaguely remember you from back in the day, I joined up as Doctor Grass shortly after you passed the reins off to Alpha.

Oh double snap!

My global is @Fed

Laylyn I was in TA's Red Team back in the day and loved pvping with you and Haunt back in the day, you guys really rocked your villains.

TA recently reformed on Everlasting, www.twilightavengers.enjin.com

-Grass

TA was our biggest blue side foes back in the day.  Any chance you guys and girls are reforming?

/salute

Mystic!!!

TA is on Everlasting. We're getting the band back together. Hit me up @Doctor Grass or @MasterGrass

;)

Oh double snap!

My global is @Fed

Wow Grass and Fed??

Hi I'm @Mystic Burst from Twilight Avengers

Now playing on Indomitable (PvP Server, ofc), new global is @Jiyo

Laylyn I was in TA's Red Team back in the day and loved pvping with you and Haunt back in the day, you guys really rocked your villains.

TA recently reformed on Everlasting, www.twilightavengers.enjin.com

-Grass

[quote author=Laylyn link=topic=25.msg31185#msg31185

date=1559966480]

TA was our biggest blue side foes back in the day.  Any chance you guys and girls are reforming?

/salute

Hiya Grass, it's good to see you again.  Those fights were good times.

I've gone ahead and reserved HAUNT (red side) and Ghost (blue side) on your server for old times sake.    We're also carrying the same names on Torchbearer.  On Indomitable we've reserved, HAUNT INC and Ghost.

NVVHctq.jpg

Right now, we're pretty casual in this game and in about 5 others casually: GW2, SWTOR, Overwatch, Destiny 2, and SWG Legends.  However, if you or another Guardian alum needs a healer, hit me up at @Laylyn.     

So did TA move on to any other games?    What have you guys and girls been up too?

We've been around.  I've got some guild items to share.    We helped run a Guardian Wars style event in DCUO:

H3fza3k.jpg

We ran for about 4 years as a small ops guild on GW2's Blackgate server: 

xoimqjx.png

We were for the season one and three championships:

Ccf0ANx.png

Xl3aEQL.jpg

See you in game old friend.  =)

/salute

Laylyn of HAUNT   

Post 2023 Enjin 500,000+ guild website Apolcalypse:  https://haunt2003.com/

Enjin can be fickle about forwarding to private web addresses

4duj6wP.jpg

@TAIKO DRUM here! Feels good to be back!

I installed the game (Tequila) about a month ago. When it loaded and the splash-screen appeared and the music started playing... that's what homecoming truly feels like.

I'm on EVERLASTING.

I have a couple of questions:

1-When are we going to resume the Weekly Rikti Mothership Raids and Hamidon Raids?

2-A couple of my toons were members of the League (or Clan) of Catgirls and Catboys (or something like that.) Anyone here remembers that? Any plans to start a new one? Do I dare start a new one?

And now, pictures of some of my re-imagined/re-booted toons:

Taiko Drum (Energy/Energy Brute, formerly a INV/SS Tanker). Because he's a hero from the get-go, I call his brute rage bar, his Righteous Anger bar.

Blueberry Cat, (Storm/Psyblast Defender), same as the original, but this time she starts her superheroics career as a young adult rather than as a teenager .

TAIKO.jpg.78066fc991fb3d74622c4a115d87ad4d.jpg

BLU.jpg.b5e44e6de51b3ddbdf16da1d826ba598.jpg

@TAIKO DRUM here! Feels good to be back!

I installed the game (Tequila) about a month ago. When it loaded and the splash-screen appeared and the music started playing... that's what homecoming truly feels like.

I'm on EVERLASTING.

I have a couple of questions:

1-When are we going to resume the Weekly Rikti Mothership Raids and Hamidon Raids?

2-A couple of my toons were members of the League (or Clan) of Catgirls and Catboys (or something like that.) Anyone here remembers that? Any plans to start a new one? Do I dare start a new one?

And now, pictures of some of my re-imagined/re-booted toons:

Taiko Drum (Energy/Energy Brute, formerly a INV/SS Tanker). Because he's a hero from the get-go, I call his brute rage bar, his Righteous Anger bar.

Blueberry Cat, (Storm/Psyblast Defender), same as the original, but this time she starts her superheroics career as a young adult rather than as a teenager .

SeGf7Nh.jpg

I can help on two of those.  First, the  EVERLASTING server is really good at public announcements on both sides.  I've run multiple DFB on red and blue, so weekly raid should be easy to spot.  Also, use or create such items on the main server thread, while seeing if you can get some old friends on this thread as well.

For example:  https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html  Hamidon Raid - Blue Side

Also, if you want to restart Legion of Catgirls, you should do so as soon as you hit level 10 on the appropriate side.  At that point, you can hand the saved name to a guild leader or officer when the time  comes, or restart it on your own.    We lost the name HAUNT on Indomitable and had to go with HAUNT INC instead.    You can't count of keeping a supergroup name if you wait too long.  After all, in our case, there are at least 15 other HAUNT guilds in WOW alone: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/search/guild?q=haunt

/salute

04gOttv.jpg

Laylyn of HAUNT   

4duj6wP.jpg

Weekly Rikti Mothership Raids and Hamidon Raids

Legion of Catgirls

SeGf7Nh.jpg

I can help on two of those.  First, the  EVERLASTING server is really good at public announcements on both sides.  I've run multiple DFB on red and blue, so weekly raid should be easy to spot.  Also, use or create such items on the main server thread, while seeing if you can get some old friends on this thread as well.

For example:  https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html  Hamidon Raid - Blue Side

Also, if you want to restart Legion of Catgirls, you should do so as soon as you hit level 10 on the appropriate side.  At that point, you can hand the saved name to a guild leader or officer when the time  comes, or restart it on your own.    We lost the name HAUNT on Indomitable and had to go with HAUNT INC instead.    You can't count of keeping a supergroup name if you wait too long.  After all, in our case, there are at least 15 other HAUNT guilds in WOW alone: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/search/guild?q=haunt

/salute

04gOttv.jpg

Thanks, Laylyn.

On the Legion of Cat-girls (and Cat-boys), it's not a Supergroup per se, just an informal gathering of similarly themed heroes. Is there an option for that in game?

Thanks, again.

Weekly Rikti Mothership Raids and Hamidon Raids

Legion of Catgirls

SeGf7Nh.jpg

/salute

04gOttv.jpg

Thanks, Laylyn.

On the Legion of Cat-girls (and Cat-boys), it's not a Supergroup per se, just an informal gathering of similarly themed heroes. Is there an option for that in game?

Thanks, again.

AnuUaNg.jpg

Sure, you should make use of the Guardian Channel, as Supafreak mentioned above.  You can make a Legion of Catgirls channel.  Also, never forget you can join up to 10 other supergroups via the Coalition system.    https://cityofheroes.fandom.com/wiki/Coalition

0qaAIvQ.jpg

/salute

2V3Iibb.jpg

Laylyn of HAUNT   

4duj6wP.jpg

• 2 weeks later

Hi all!

Figured I'd at least post here since I have played with so many pick up groups.  If not with "Eliza Tope", Rad/Rad Defender, then "Berry Banana", Eng/Dev Blaster, AKA "April May June" and/or AMJ.  "Neon Corrupter", Rad/Rad, may have blinded some on the villain side too.

Global was "EX" which was also my Nin/Nin Stalker.

Anyway, just remembering all the fun for now as I haven't had a gaming rig for about six years or so for some reason or another...  Took a look at "Outbreak" but quickly found that without a mouse, playing is kinda tedious (for me anyway).  That said, I'm digging out my old peripherials so hopefully will have something working soon.

Have fun, c ya!