Guardianites Assemble!

mrultimate

I am @Battlescars, I used to run around on Guardian, mostly Redside as:

Arachnos Elite.

Arbiter Darque

Captain Axis

Agent Slither (PVP)

And about a thousand other alts. I also ran the Arachnos Elite Core until shutdown. I'd love to reconnect with some folks from back in the day.

Edited by AlphaEp1

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 1 month later
  • 1 month later

I played exclusively on Guardian. Not sure I was memorable, but I certainly played.

Good Girls: Manic Momma, Marsh'all, Hot House Flowers, Cactus Gotcha

Bad Girls: Jesterfiable Murder, Shared Misery, Spinster Widow, Catnip Carnage

I'm still trying to find my home server here. So I've got toons almost everywhere.

• 3 weeks later
On 12/10/2019 at 11:22 AM, DrLai78 said:

It's been far too long...I missed all of y'all. Gaming life has never been the same after Doom's Day (the day CoH came to an end). 

But I'm so happy the game is back; walking down the streets of Paragon...reminiscing the good ole days of kicking butts and taking names.

I must admit, I too am an altoholic.

Heroes:

- Mystic Healer (Bikini Bottoms) -- Emp/Dark Defender

- Shangri-La -- Dual Blades/Willpower Tanker

- Cosmic Impack -- Fire/Kin Controller

- Sailor Pewter Fox -- Peacebringer

- Sister Verchiel -- Sonic/FF Defender

Villains:

- Sister Zen-Aku (Bikini Bottoms-Gone Wild) -- Necro/Dark Mastermind

- Lady Trakeena (BB-Gone Wild) -- Plant/Thorny Dominator

- Dark NeoPhoenix (BB-Gone Wild) -- Fire/Psi Dominator

- U B. Delinquent (BB-Gone Wild) -- Thugs/Poison Mastermind

So where does everyone hang out these days? I was fortunate to get all my chars up and running again unfortunately they're all on the Reunion server, which I just found out is a European server. No wonder there's never anyone around when I log on to play.

I was Phoenix Aroura back in the day, one of the leaders of the Bikini Bottoms... you might remember me from the way that character spoke. I am also Electron Maiden, founder of the Maidens of Mercy. I play on Excelsior now where I have resurrected the Maidens.

• 2 weeks later
On 5/13/2020 at 9:52 PM, ElectronMaiden said:

I was Phoenix Aroura back in the day, one of the leaders of the Bikini Bottoms... you might remember me from the way that character spoke. I am also Electron Maiden, founder of the Maidens of Mercy. I play on Excelsior now where I have resurrected the Maidens.

@Cosmic Impack (add me sometime)

I've moved 4 alts into Excelsior-perhaps we can team up again...for ole time's sake.

• 1 month later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 1 month later

I remember Guardian! I was @GeneralTeknos back then. I mostly played as Sgt. Devon (Mercs/Force Fields), Lythos (Dark Melee/Regen) and Cyclone Cyan (Ninja Blade/Ninjitsu). I'm on Everlasting now and my global is @Future Force Warrior. I definitely see some familiar faces here and I hope to run into y'all someday!

Global Handle: @Future Force Warrior

Level 50s: Operative Grantz (Pure Bane/Mace Mastery), Dr. Eisenfield (Gravity/Time/Mu), Air Liquide (Ice/Kin/Soul), Vantablack Stare (Illusion/Traps/Ice), Medic 2004 (Empathy/Energy/Soul)

All on Everlasting

• 3 weeks later

Miner Statue
Mermaid Princess
Sub Terran
Immortal Ba
Yogi
Solo Ranger
Dark SourceCode
Taunto
Falling Cycle
Scubidu
Righteousness
Corporeal Gremlin

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 4 weeks later
  • 1 month later
  • 1 month later
  • 1 month later
  • 3 months later

Game Changer/Ashockalypse from the Millenium Legion SG still alive, collecting torches and taking names? O.o

Ashockalypse.jpg

- "Lost my mind, went looking for it, now I'm lost too..."

I am on Excelsior - @The Game Changer - I am active (7am Eastern / 5pm Eastern)  

• 5 months later

Hi all,

Just getting back into playing again since NCsoft pulled plug. I have dabbled a bit on homecoming over last few years, but not much outside of character creation. I was co-founder of the VG Order Sixty-Six.  Order Sixty-Six started as a group of 3 that had our work destroyed when Star Wars Galaxies pushed out the NGE, so we left the SOE abuse train and looked for something new and different. City of villains had just launched so we moved and over the next few years we rose to the top VG/SG on the server.  I am Looking to reconnect with old friends and possibly join up to a new SG/VG.

here is a list of  characters you may have known me by:

Mr. Apocalypse Bots/Dark MM

Low Down Leprechaun Plant/Thorn Dom

Demonic Comic fire/psi Dom

Big Vato Energy/Stone Brute

these were my mains, all completely enhanced to the fullest extent of what was available, I was a farming machine 🙂

apoc card.jpg

• 11 months later
  • 1 month later

NECROPOST!!!! . . . . . @Nezz, here. I should be posting this under my Nezz Forum account, but too lazy to swap over as this is my main account for all my toons.... hai o_o Add me in game under @Nezz. I play Excelsior Server.

• Thumbs Up 1