Guardianites Assemble!

mrultimate

Excelsior is the most active server. There's always something going on. That's where I am at. Torchbringer was the server to be at a couple years ago, but for some reason it died out by a lot. You used to have to queue to get it. It's weird. Then I believe Reunion is the next most populated server, but that is a European server if I recall correctly. So, you'll most likely get a smattering of german, french, english, and so on in chat.

TL:DR: I would strongly suggest Excelsior, but you'll have to get REALLY creative with names because most everything is taken, but it feels most like how live was.

2 hours ago, Nezz said:

Excelsior is the most active server. There's always something going on. That's where I am at. Torchbringer was the server to be at a couple years ago, but for some reason it died out by a lot. You used to have to queue to get it. It's weird. Then I believe Reunion is the next most populated server, but that is a European server if I recall correctly. So, you'll most likely get a smattering of german, french, english, and so on in chat.

TL:DR: I would strongly suggest Excelsior, but you'll have to get REALLY creative with names because most everything is taken, but it feels most like how live was.

Everlasting, the RP server is second most populated at about 3/4 the population of Excelsior.  Those two always have something going on

• 8 months later
  • 2 weeks later

Looking for the old Concrete Gurus off Guardian.  I am wondering if any of you gave returned to the game.  I am still @ThePendragon on global and on Excelsior.

I have taken the DIE WACHT AM RHEIN and ran with it there.

If you are about..drop me a global.

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later