adrenal Booster

ILIWAPCT

Don't know if it'd be feasible.  I usually take Unleash Potential which is about the same in terms of recharge and structure.  Typically I'll get 90-100% more recharge into my build plus also hasten.  Even with that Unleash Potential is active for a minute and down for 1:20 so even with AB's 35% more recharge I don't see it being able to be perma without an unnecessary amount of baked in recharge.  Better off optimizing in defenses and other things.  

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, Perma Dom is more complicated than one number, it's a differential equation.

However, simplifying it lets you play with other builds and at the end of the day field testing > paper performance.

With that said:

Hasten= 70

Adrenal= 28*

Unrelenting= 20*

Yes, because of power recharges etc. the numbers for Adrenal and Unrelenting aren't EXACTLY the same as Hasten's number. It will put me in the  ball park to field test, the give and take, to decide whether I am giving up too much or gaining more. 

1 hour ago, ILIWAPCT said:

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, Perma Dom is more complicated than one number, it's a differential equation.

However, simplifying it lets you play with other builds and at the end of the day field testing > paper performance.

With that said:

Hasten= 70

Adrenal= 28*

Unrelenting= 20*

Yes, because of power recharges etc. the numbers for Adrenal and Unrelenting aren't EXACTLY the same as Hasten's number. It will put me in the  ball park to field test, the give and take, to decide whether I am giving up too much or gaining more. 

I've taken Unrelenting and spec'd out of it a few times until I came to the conclusion that there's just better things to chase than to waste 2 powers for one that's somewhat useful.  I tried to give Unrelenting a fair shot but that it lasts only 30 seconds and yet still has a long recharge it's just not a reliable power to factor into your build the boosting abilities from this one.  At least the origin pool powers stay active for at least double the amount of time.  

Rather than taking two useless powers I found it much more beneficial to just take defense powers where you can slot gamblers to get almost the same recharge numbers PLUS get the side benefit of always active defense values.  Then there's the damage boost which if you just take assault having that one always active turns out to be better in terms of keeping better sustained damage.

Adrenal would be okay to try to factor the alternating boosts into your build but having given Unrelenting it's fair look over I just wouldn't vouch for it.  

Edited by Mezmera

2 hours ago, Mezmera said:

I've taken Unrelenting and spec'd out of it a few times until I came to the conclusion that there's just better things to chase than to waste 2 powers for one that's somewhat useful.  I tried to give Unrelenting a fair shot but that it lasts only 30 seconds and yet still has a long recharge it's just not a reliable power to factor into your build the boosting abilities from this one.  At least the origin pool powers stay active for at least double the amount of time.  

Rather than taking two useless powers I found it much more beneficial to just take defense powers where you can slot gamblers to get almost the same recharge numbers PLUS get the side benefit of always active defense values.  Then there's the damage boost which if you just take assault having that one always active turns out to be better in terms of keeping better sustained damage.

Adrenal would be okay to try to factor the alternating boosts into your build but having given Unrelenting it's fair look over I just wouldn't vouch for it.  

You're correct about Unrelenting, it's too short. I was considering it because of it cancels the end crash on  Unleash Potential. That brings me back to Adrenal Booster which includes useful powers like corrosive vial and speed of sound.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ILIWAPCT said:

You're correct about Unrelenting, it's too short. I was considering it because of it cancels the end crash on  Unleash Potential. That brings me back to Adrenal Booster which includes useful powers like corrosive vial and speed of sound.  

There's no crash on those last Origin pool powers.