Glinting eye is usable in bright nova form

Craigrx

As the subject line says Glinting eye is usable in Bright Nova form. I know this is not supposed be that way so I am letting you know to put it on your presumably long list of things to fix. Also when in bright nova form the 4 powers that should be available to the character are not. I have had to manually keymap them to get them to work. If the toolbar is supposed to work like say the one in the  mission "Infiltrate the Skulls" or the mission where you assume the role of Deadlock then that needs to be fixed as well.

When I am good I am very good, when I am bad I am better

And yet another player has failed to read the Patch Notes Document and/or paid attention to the changes for Kheldians.

Power changes:

• Respecs will move Nova/Dwarf attacks and travel powers into the Primary and Secondary powersets as appropriate.
  • The T1 attack of the offensive sets can now be used while in Dwarf form at a reduced range. This should give Dwarf form a new attack to fill in gaps in attack chains.
  • The T2 attack of the offensive sets can now be used while in Nova form, at a higher recharge and for more damage. This should slightly help with Nova form Single Target damage output.
  • Shapeshift tray: An option to hide the extra power tray that appears while in Nova or Dwarf form has been added to Null the Gull.

What you have found is NOT A BUG ... it's a FEATURE ... and was intentionally designed to be so.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

While the tray thing may be a WAI I was MOST concerned about the fact that glinting eye is usable in Nova form and from what I remember previous to this is that it SHOULD NOT be usable in Nova form. You don't have to be snarky about me not reading the patch notes as I am just getting back into the game and it may take me a bit to remember and/or find all the patch notes and the like

When I am good I am very good, when I am bad I am better

Agree, snark is unecesary. There are tons of stuff that was done by SCORE, too much to get fully caught up with.

That being said, it is indeed a feature. They added a new attack to each form by letting you use some human form powers that didn’t have animation issues while shifted.