Patch Notes for January 5th, 2021

8 hours ago, CrudeVileTerror said:

That's not a @Faultline!   That's a @Number Six!

(Thanks for posting the link, @Ura Hero.)

That's what happens when you read who was invoked and don't read who answered.  Reading is fundamental kids!

On live you could just say Hickman, Hickman, Hickman and Troy Hickman would show up.  Now a days apparently the invocation is somewhat random as to who will respond.

• City Council
5 minutes ago, Derek Icelord said:

Same.

It is not.

The seeded price will be reset to 25 Million soon. The individual who was going to do it ended up not having time.

So if you haven't already, be sure to purchase them soon!

• Thanks 2

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

I notice that the P2W vendor no longer offers things I can't currently buy. E.G., If I have 8 hours of 2XP already, I no longer see the Custom XP category.

Hadn't seen this in the notes, thought I'd mention it.

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

8 minutes ago, DoctorDitko said:

I notice that the P2W vendor no longer offers things I can't currently buy. E.G., If I have 8 hours of 2XP already, I no longer see the Custom XP category.

Hadn't seen this in the notes, thought I'd mention it.

More likely is that you have the option checked at that vendor that says "Hide... Recipes missing ingredients". Have this option enabled only shows the things you can currently pay for at the P2W vendor. I.e. If you have 8 hours of dbl xp loaded up, you won't see anything in that pane.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

3 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

More likely is that you have the option checked at that vendor that says "Hide... Recipes missing ingredients". Have this option enabled only shows the things you can currently pay for at the P2W vendor. I.e. If you have 8 hours of dbl xp loaded up, you won't see anything in that pane.

Interesting!
I had not noticed that option.

I went back on the character I thought had seen this, and it wasn't checked. However, the effect was gone also.

Probably misremembered the alt.

Or dementia starting at last. I figure 50-50 chance either way.

At any rate, thanks for the tip, I'll use that to help declutter my P2W menu!

• Like 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

On 1/7/2021 at 1:32 AM, Starhammer said:

Honestly I kinda wish we could just get at least one "permafrost" zone. (something with functional missions and badguys, not just winter village or ski slopes... though I do love those.

Agreed.  More enemies in the game using cold/ice attacks would be nice in general so this would probably fit the bill.   Cold is such a very rare damage type to face (which makes things like ice armor's amazing cold resistance not so useful).