Mids is Auto-Arranging when I don't want it to

Generator

Hi there,

So I got the 3.0 version of Mids running, but it's doing this weird thing where when I make a new build, every time I place another slot, it takes all the slots I've already placed and auto-arranges them.  This is more than a little annoying.  Is it a feature or a bug?  If the former, how do I stop it?

Thanks,

Generator

I asked about this in the main thread. This was the response.

Playing on Excelsior. Champion forever.

50s: Placta • elec/elec blaster // Rye Lily IV • mind/psi dominator // PLACT-A • bots/ff mastermind // Danielle Connelly • elec/elec dominator // Acme Coin Rink • ice/cold controller // Yin Blazer • psi/wp scrapper // Chalky Webs • db/sr stalker // Ultra Lance • kin/en scrapper // Eye Shell Coda • elec/elec tanker // Mind Wanna Fly • psy/emp corruptor

Others: Virtual Lines • peacebringer • 43 // Favours Green • plant/nat controller • 39 // Clear Corn Ion • elec/storm controller • 34 // Hum a Crypt • claws/regen scrapper • 29 // By Her Ant • psy/ment blaster • 24 // Clean a Hall Arch • shield/sword tanker • 19 // Paler Vow • ninjas/ta mastermind • 10 // more...

On 1/6/2021 at 5:35 PM, Placta said:

I asked about this in the main thread. This was the response.

Some of my builds run tight on requirements. I rely on observation of slot placement levels a lot to ensure something like recovery is enough up through the levels of a new character advancing. I figured out a fairly easy solution to hold me over until this particular kink is ironed out.

I list the power levels (1,2,4,6.. 33,35,38..) in a column in a spreadsheet I always have in the background when playing. Pencil and paper would be just as well. Beside that column are listed the power names I've chosen at each level. In a third column are the level numbers where I actually want slots placed (like 1 Subdual 36,40,42,45,45). Now I gotta tab between the builder and the spreadsheet while leveling but it's not so bad of an inconvenience and allows me to proceed with new character ideas. After those poor fellas are done pulling out their hair fixing stuff I can place the slots on the builder in the order I want and delete that part of my spreadsheet.