FBSA Licensing Exam 2021 ((School RPSG AE))

Kingmaker

FBSA Licensing Exam 2021

Arc ID: 36217
Difficulty: +2, 8x, Archvillain, Custom AE and Standard Villain NPCs

In order to gain or re-new their existing Federal Bureau of Superpowered Affairs Provisional License, students of accredited educational institutions must complete a 4 part examination. This exam covers emergency response, combat skills, team coordination, and investigative abilities. Each section is timed for 60 Minutes. Sections 1, 3, and 4 are each 10% of a student’s grade and Section 2 is 70% of their grade; Section 2 is also the only section graded on an individual scale while Sections 1, 3, and 4 are graded based on the team’s overall success. 

Sessions are being overseeing by Back Alley Brawler in Atlas Park and can be completed by 7 Students at a time led by 1 Instructor. Guides for Instrutors are available at www.FBSA.gov/LicensingServices ((https://docs.google.com/document/d/11CW3VsQTtxGDZ3oyPn8UGN_WfH4Bb9WWWx9yGmMWB2k/edit))

((Hey folks! So if you are a School RP SG or a Supergroup with a bunch of young sidekicks, the FBSA Licensing Exam is open to everyone to play and incorporate into their RP. If you are an Officer/Instructor with an SG, please read the Exam Guide I've made available for a basic walkthrough and suggestion (also for any cheaters out there, nothing in it will help you pass). Have fun!)) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

((  Creative idea!  I'mma have to check this out.  Thank you for sharing.  ))

((  Ok!   Ran it.  Overall I'm pretty pleased with how it went.

((  Gave me pretty strong vibes of the Robomat from Magellan ( http://Magellanverse.com ) and that's a very good thing.  Well done in that regard!  Although I think they could use some custom descriptions.

((  First mission does exactly what it says on the tin.  Nice.  

((  Second mission . . . I liked the idea behind it, but I think ALL of the terminals should have some variation of a Trolley Car Problem on them as the one terminal did (Terminal D, I think it was?), rather than most of them being just silly flavour text.  This would allow roleplayers the opportunity to all share what their individual terminals are testing them on, and give their answers to the Instructor.  After all, those progress bars take FOREVER.  May as well fill the time with something, right?

((  For mission three it was said the area was Kings Row, but the map used was Terra Volta, which would honestly fit better given the enemy factions at play in the zone.  Granted, it might also make sense to have the mission set to the 21 to 35 range for those factions too.  But then again, it's all just a simulation, right?  No need to worry about canon quite so much.

((  Mission four  . . . Arachnos Layer Cake Room.  *dies*  (Luckily, my instance of the 'Mastermind' spawned down one of the smaller dead-end hallways.)

((  There were some minor typos and spelling errors here and there throughout the arc.  An editorial pass may be worthwhile.  Also, I think the post-accept-click text could be an opportunity for you to express some additional characterization, especially for the fourth mission.  It would be good, I think, to give Brawler something more to say than just "Clock's ticking" all the time.

((  Thanks for publishing this!   I hope it garners plenty of attention.  ))

Edited by CrudeVileTerror
Review?