Sign in to follow this  
StriderIV

TW/Bio Scrapper

Hi all!

A buddy of mine has been running a TW/Fire Brute, and it’s pretty awesome! I haven’t built a scrapper yet on Homecoming, so I thought I’d roll one =]

Was looking at TW/Bio, since it seems like a good, strong combo. However, I noticed in i27 that they made some changes to TW. Apparently passive damage was removed, but some CD’s on skills we lowered. Also, they changed the redraw on it to be more in line with Katana’s.

My question is, how is TW/Bio on scrappers after these changes? Have they had a negative impact, or is it still top tier?

Thanks all!

33 minutes ago, underfyre said:

Fret not, TW is still the most OP set in the game.

Haha you made me “lol” my friend 😂

35 minutes ago, underfyre said:

Fret not, TW is still the most OP set in the game.

Due to the recharge changes, has the ST or AOE attack order changed at all? Or still the standard?

Worth a read, especially the last posts. It's only on the 2nd page of the forums, so search-fu can be your friend!

1 hour ago, brasilgringo said:

Worth a read, especially the last posts. It's only on the 2nd page of the forums, so search-fu can be your friend!

Appreciate it man, my search fu kills are lacking.

33 minutes ago, lokpyrite said:

Just remember that  / bio has a confuse and fear hole big enough to drive a semi through 

If I'm not mistaken, you can fill the hole (at least a bit) by taking/running Tactics.

On 1/15/2021 at 6:29 PM, brasilgringo said:

If I'm not mistaken, you can fill the hole (at least a bit) by taking/running Tactics.

more of a fear hole then confuse hole with tactics as it has both confuse resist and protection where as only fear resist