Make Flying Carpet and similar P2W travel powers into stances

Heraclea

I have a character (Hassan i Sabbah, thugs/dark MM, born Amir al Mu'minin; went with a slightly more familiar reference) for whom the Flying Carpet travel power is perfect.  This makes the detoggling and other inconveniences of using it that much more glaring.  Could these possibly be made into flight stances?  As a MM he is slightly less helpless when detoggled because pet commands can still be issued from the carpet, which suggests to me that making powers activate on the surfaces summoned by these travel powers is not impossible.  

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

From what I understand pet commands work because they make your pets do something (and thus any animations come from the pets). The detoggle and power suppression is because making animations work while on the carpet (or skiff) would be extremely intensive so the original devs never bothered. So even if they made it so powers weren't suppressed, any animations would be messed up.

That said, if HC devs ever figure a way around it, or one day become a full studio with resources to devote to new animations, then I'd be all for this.

• Like 1