Calling all Corruptors!

StriderIV

4 minutes ago, Elia87 said:

Th ks for the wonderful explanation...how do you gain so much recharge??

Set IOs, Luck of the Gambler +7.5% recharge, Hasten, ED-cap slotting for recharge... the usual ways. 🙂

But to clarify, Sleet's base recharge is 60 seconds. The rain lasts for 15 seconds, and the debuff lasts for 30 seconds for things hit, giving you a 30-45 second debuff roughly every 63 seconds (once you account for cast times) without any additional recharge, whether from slotting or global recharge bonuses. Just usual SO slotting keeps the debuff up permanently and can double-stack if you're not saving it for the next spawn, even without Hasten.

Getting Benumb permanent takes a bit more work, and don't even worry about keeping Heat Loss's debuff up permanently (you won't). But Burnout (in the Speed pool) can instantly recharge it (and all of your other primary and secondary powers) at the cost of dropping your max endurance by 50, and you're probably going to end up at least taking Hasten to help Benumb's recharge, so you'll probably be dipping into the pool already.

My Cold/Ice/Power defender used the usual Decimation and Positron's in his blast, Purples where possible, LotG +7.5% recharge in the shields and had 3 sets,iirc, of Adjusted Targeting on Aim, PBU and Tactics.  He was only a little shy of keeping the +end/recovery buff portion of Heat Loss perma ... endless endurance.  And PBU did scary things to his To Hit buff...like hit Mako while his Elude was running or Paragon Protectors doing the same or under MoG

10 hours ago, siolfir said:

Set IOs, Luck of the Gambler +7.5% recharge, Hasten, ED-cap slotting for recharge... the usual ways. 🙂

But to clarify, Sleet's base recharge is 60 seconds. The rain lasts for 15 seconds, and the debuff lasts for 30 seconds for things hit, giving you a 30-45 second debuff roughly every 63 seconds (once you account for cast times) without any additional recharge, whether from slotting or global recharge bonuses. Just usual SO slotting keeps the debuff up permanently and can double-stack if you're not saving it for the next spawn, even without Hasten.

Getting Benumb permanent takes a bit more work, and don't even worry about keeping Heat Loss's debuff up permanently (you won't). But Burnout (in the Speed pool) can instantly recharge it (and all of your other primary and secondary powers) at the cost of dropping your max endurance by 50, and you're probably going to end up at least taking Hasten to help Benumb's recharge, so you'll probably be dipping into the pool already.

I have to be honest, i have no idea on how to make a build with those points in mind..I will try to follow what i read from Nemu's post on the blaster forums but i have no idea on what to slot etc..thanks for the feedback.. got my ice/cold corr at 41 now😃😃

9 minutes ago, Elia87 said:

I have to be honest, i have no idea on how to make a build with those points in mind..I will try to follow what i read from Nemu's post on the blaster forums but i have no idea on what to slot etc..thanks for the feedback.. got my ice/cold corr at 41 now😃😃

Best way is to have a stab at a build, then post it in a new topic. People will happily swarm over it and suggest changes. 

• Like 1