Unable to progress Lt. Colonel and Colonel badge

Destruktor

Hi.

I'm trying to get the field crafter badge on one of my toons.

I've started with making lv10 acc IOs, and I have been awarded the badge for it.

I've now tried to make lv 15 acc IOs, which I tend to do in batches of 10, but for somee reason I have only been given 6 of the 13 increments for the badge.

I have done the same for lv 25 acc IOs and for some reason have only been awarded 7 of the 17 increments for the badge.

I've zoned and tried making some more in another zone, but it still doesn't increment.

I'd prefer to not throw any more inf away if this is a bug, so I'm a little reluctant to try any others.

Relogging and zoning don't help.

I have also seen this with lv 45-50 IOs as well - the badge doesn't increment the count for IOs I make of that type (in this case they were end mod so it seems to be something that affects all invention badges other than the lv 10 acc one for some reason).

This is also not just on one toon, another has the same issue - I was able to craft the 10 lv10 acc IOs (Major badge), but when I crafted 10 lv 15 acc IOs only 6 of them counted for badge progress.

Edited by Destruktor
updated to add additional testing done

The Culprit is here u have to both Enhancements listed for that Badge u cant just do the lvl 50 ones, u have to do 45s and 50s ... thats why it stops around the half amount, found that out by accident back on Live. For lvl 10 its cause only one lvl Range is mentioned for that Badge so its only one that really counts for it. And its surely bad cause it dont show how much of which range u did.. its sadly just an try and error run  :(.

greetings

• Like 1

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

2 minutes ago, SuggestorK said:

The Culprit is here u have to both Enhancements listed for that Badge u cant just do the lvl 50 ones, u have to do 45s and 50s ... thats why it stops around the half amount,

Thanks SuggestorK - that is spot on, I've completed the lv15/20 one now.

That is annoying, but at least I can see the logic of this issue now.  Hopefully this can be addressed in a patch sometime.