Malaise pattern does not line up top to bottom

Take One

The "malaise" pattern for pants is turned 180 degrees and does not line up with the malaise pattern for the tops. Can someone fix?

image.png.954d5bce731bc56f8e7d7863cacbfc36.png

Front

image.png.b96f59a45a67c87e50c47d7cd3d83b71.png

Back

There's a clear line between the top and bottom, which seems like it would disappear if one of the patterns was turned 180 degrees so the front was on the back.

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

• Retired Developer

This used to be a devonly part, and I'm not sure why it was added as a pattern when it should be a texture, but in either case, there's no amount of flipping, mirroring or tiling (in any direction) that would fix the seam (I tested it).

1 hour ago, Naomi said:

This used to be a devonly part, and I'm not sure why it was added as a pattern when it should be a texture, but in either case, there's no amount of flipping, mirroring or tiling (in any direction) that would fix the seam (I tested it).

That's unfortunate. Oh well, thanks for trying! So... how would it look/work if it was a texture instead of a pattern? What's the difference?

Check out my stories in the Mission Architect. Just search for "@Take One" or "SFMA". Here are some enticing titles:

• Praetoria-related: Earth Revolution Red, Earth Revolution Blue
  • Mercenary Action: West Libertalia: Born And Raised, West Libertalia: Global Empire, West Libertalia: Love And Rockets
  • Soldier of Arachnos Arcs: The Tangled Weave, A Taste For Evil, Faultline By Night, The Warburg Connection,
  • Various: Project Dragon, Evolve Or Die, The Murders in the RWZ Morgue, The Last Crystal Out Of Cimerora

As I recall, it was in the game at or close to the original launch, possibly as a bug.  It was removed at some point early-on, but some of us have long memories.  Seems one of the Homecoming Devs also remembered the days of having Malaise available, and re-enabled it.  Or maybe it was re-enabled on SCoRE, and just inherited to Homecoming.

Either way; mismatched as it may look on the backside, I am very happy that it's available!