CFIndustries

Guide to Incarnate Visual F/X?

Does anyone know of a guide to the visuals associated with the various Incarnate powers?

For example, Interface powers don't appear to allow customization, so if I'm picking based on colors/theme, how would I know what they look like?

I have an Ice Dragon that I have been sticking to ice/white/blue theme, so Reactive is a bad choice (stuck with in-game orange flames).

So either I need a visual guide/reference, or I need to know if any of the Interface have a white/blue or simply "inconspicuous" appearance. Was trying Spectral but with 10% chance of an immob is either really tough to see, or I can't get it to proc while I'm watching. That's when I realized I can't keep burning threads just blindly trying T1 Interface powers. 😜

Are there any other Incarnate powers that don't have visual customization? Would like to know about those in advance…

Spectral: black and yellow ground swirls

Cognitive: purple bubbles

Diamagnetic: green toxic clouds 

Paralytic: yellow glowing in chest area

Edited by Force Redux

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (my current roster of Incarnates) -----

Agent Wong (DP/Ninjutsu); Android Assassin (Beam/Devices); Atomic-Warhead (Rad Armor/Rad Melee)Hell-Spawned (Demons/Dark); Holosmith (Illusion/Traps); Mechanista (Robots/Force Field); Moon Caller (Dark Control/Savage); Shadow-Spider (Trick Arrow/Dark); Willow Thorn (Plant/Nature)

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

Degenerative is a yellowish cloud.

Lore can't be "customized", per se, but there are white/blue pet options, like the Polar Lights.

1 hour ago, Force Redux said:

Diamagnetic: green toxic clouds 

Nope. Diamagnetic is a yellow/gold pulse-wave effect.

Character portrait artist for hire, PM for details!

Commissions: Closed, Sorry