Hami Raid CtD nightly

Herah

During the Early Bird Raid (around 1830-1900 EST) I lost about 1/3 to 1/2 of the league at the bud spawn. The only way that I am personally able to avoid it is by facing away from the buds at a distance, and only letting my pets attack. This pretty consistently happens every night for the last 2-3 weeks. I've told others where to find their crash reports. It seems to be the biggest issue with the first 2 runs of the first raid. The final run and the subsequent raid do not seem to be a problem. I am unsure if someone wants to sit in on this to get a better idea of what is happening first hand.

Thx

• Like 2

faceplant.jpg

Torchbearer Temporary Hero-ing:

Experts in - Soil Analysis, Hamidon & Hive Viscera Clean-up, Mayhem Motel Menacing, Advertising Aficionados, Undertaking, Undertaken, and........

Spoiler

The Spanish Inquisition!!!

As a frequent participant in these raids, I can confirm this happens very frequently. I'm personally not often a target of the Bud Crash, though, despite my aging computer - so it doesn't feel like a graphics issue to me? Also to note, the last time I did get the bud-crash-to-desktop, it even was a bit of time after they'd spawned.

• Like 1

Want to add that I to have been a victim to the "bud crash" 

Just the amount of the league it crashes seems to indicate a serious issue.

I hope we can get this looked at soon. The raids are a daily thing that a lot of people look forward to and enjoy doing.