The new Freaklok story arcs...

Is there any way we can get those as missions through the pillar of ice and flame?  Or, maybe they ARE in there, and I just couldn't find them.  Also, are the Freaklok selectable as AE mobs?

If not, it would be swell if that could be arranged.  I have done both the hero and villain missions, but I would like to revisit them, from time to time, try new strategies with the same toons, etc.  The Freaklok at the end of the redside arc are just cool looking, and it would be neat to be able to add them to custom missions.

Thanks.  🙂

I'd be surprised if they're in AE right now - it takes a bit for things to get in there, typically, which was true even on live. (Though, obviously, I haven't looked for them since the issue launch.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

they are out there.  I thought they would be in the heroes 20-25 and villains 30-35, but they were one group 'down' further.

Heroes arc level is 25-29

image.png.d9f5917e5ebea889d452b82672d3ea1c.png

and Villains 35-39

image.png.6d0352f1f006566112ffdb9b09d00866.png

• Like 2

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up.