Thank You Developers for Fixing Co-Op Teams

Apparition

One of the unannounced but very welcome benefits to Issue 27, Page One is a fix to a longstanding bug from Issue 17.  Rogue and Vigilante PCs can now finally peacefully co-exist in blue and red side zones with Heroes and Villains, respectively.

All of my characters are red side.  I don't have a single blue side character.  Prior to Issue 27, Page One, whenever I joined a blue side mission team, I would be booted from the team if someone went to Ouroboros or a SG base.  If I formed a Task Force or Trial, I had to wait for the person to come to the zone I was in before I could invite him or her to the team.  Team Transporter to tram missions would also not work for the whole team.  That is no longer the case!

People on co-op teams in a red side or blue side zone can now freely go to a SG base or use the Ouro portal without worrying about someone on the team being kicked.  If I form a Penelope Yin TF as a Rogue, I can now invite someone in Atlas to the team without having him or her come to IP first.  You can now use Team Transporter to get to the final mission in the Dr. Kahn TF on a co-op team.

Oddly enough though, this still doesn't work on actual co-op zones like Kallisti Wharf nor RWZ.  If I as a Rogue form a team in RWZ, I have to wait for the Hero or Vigilante to be in RWZ before being invited.  Team Transporter will still not work on the last mission of the Market Crash Trial on a co-op team as well.  But still, this is huge progress.

I thank the developers for making co-op teaming easier, especially for exclusively red side players like myself.  It means a lot.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

15 hours ago, Apparition said:

All of my characters are red side.  I don't have a single blue side character.  Prior to Issue 27, Page One, whenever I joined a blue side mission team, I would be booted from the team if someone went to Ouroboros or a SG base.  If I formed a Task Force or Trial, I had to wait for the person to come to the zone I was in before I could invite him or her to the team.  Team Transporter to tram missions would also not work for the whole team.  That is no longer the case!

That's not what I've seen; I just got Oro-kicked from a team yesterday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Black Zot said:

That's not what I've seen; I just got Oro-kicked from a team yesterday.

Hrm.  Was that in RWZ or Kallisti Wharf?  From what I've seen over the past month or so, and have heard from others, it's been fixed.  If not, like Belle said above me, it's at least greatly improved compared to a few months ago.

1 hour ago, Apparition said:

Hrm.  Was that in RWZ or Kallisti Wharf?  From what I've seen over the past month or so, and have heard from others, it's been fixed.  If not, like Belle said above me, it's at least greatly improved compared to a few months ago.

Nope, I was doing a blueside taskforce.

I got tired of that happening very quickly.  Much as it might fit a character to be Rogue or Vigilante, I'd rather not risk it so I just let Null flip me red or blue depending on what I'm doing.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝