An eye opener... Calystix?

Ultimo

Also, to add, they INDIRECTLY affect all of your pets (including pets from other sources). What they DIRECTLY do is to give YOU an aura (40' radius, I think), that acts kind of like Tactics and so on (except that mezzing doesn't interrupt it, so it's more like your Supremacy aura that gives them a to-hit and damage bonus, but with a smaller radius). If you're Phased, they don't get the benefit, and I think that it might be limited to LOS, but I'm not sure about that last.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Coyote said:

Also, to add, they INDIRECTLY affect all of your pets (including pets from other sources). What they DIRECTLY do is to give YOU an aura (40' radius, I think), that acts kind of like Tactics and so on (except that mezzing doesn't interrupt it, so it's more like your Supremacy aura that gives them a to-hit and damage bonus, but with a smaller radius). If you're Phased, they don't get the benefit, and I think that it might be limited to LOS, but I'm not sure about that last.

Ah, good to know.  I thought perhaps the radius was centered on the pet in which the thing was slotted.  Makes a difference if it's centered on ME.